X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL 2018 - cheaters never win, except for the super bowls and stuff

Originally posted by BCeagle View Post
    Can someone explain to me why the Bills opt for a pass on 1st and goal from around the 2 yard line ? Not only do they blow a potential TD but in turn give the Jags 3 points to boot before the half ended.

It should have been 7-0 Bills going into the 2nd half.
    The team that did this made a questionable coaching decision? The hell you say...

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
      The team that did this made a questionable coaching decision? The hell you say...
      The Bills are gonna Bill. And I can't be mad about it. Made the playoffs. Heartbreaking to lose, but we finally made it back.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
        The Bills are gonna Bill. And I can't be mad about it. Made the playoffs. Heartbreaking to lose, but we finally made it back.
        I thought it was obvious, give the ball to McCoy at least twice, but a pass and a offensive interference on that play that basically killed the drive for the bills.

At least if that played out, the game is tied 7-7 towards the end of the game if the bills scored in the first half.
        NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

Bortles running game beat the Bills. I have to choke out those words, and it's terrible, but that is what did the Bills in.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by BCeagle View Post
            Can someone explain to me why the Bills opt for a pass on 1st and goal from around the 2 yard line ? Not only do they blow a potential TD but in turn give the Jags 3 points to boot before the half ended.

It should have been 7-0 Bills going into the 2nd half.
            Pete Carroll was moonlighting as their offensive coordinator.

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
              Pete Carroll was moonlighting as their offensive coordinator.
              Slowly I turned...
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                Bortles running game beat the Bills. I have to choke out those words, and it's terrible, but that is what did the Bills in.
                True, he throws the worst ball I've ever seen in the NFL. The only tight spiral he threw went into the stands. But he can run
                I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Vikings could expel a lot of demons this post season (they probably won't).

Avenging 2 NFC championship game losses against Saints and Falcons.
                  PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                  Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                  NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                    Vikings could expel a lot of demons this post season (they probably won't).

Avenging 2 NFC championship game losses against Saints and Falcons.
                    Does every NFL opponent potentially avenge a devastating Vikings loss?
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Yes
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Bills fans ought to be happy. Nobody saw that team going anywhere this year. They ought to open the vault for Garopollo next year. A real QB could make that team interesting.
                        Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Ain't enough alcohol or drugs to erase that Buf/Jax game.
                          A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Bears name Chiefs OC Matt Nagy as their new head coach.
                            A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                              Bills fans ought to be happy. Nobody saw that team going anywhere this year. They ought to open the vault for Garopollo next year. A real QB could make that team interesting.
                              Any Bills fan disappointed right now only has to think of one thing, and all that disappointment will be gone. Rex Ryan.
                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                                Heck if they kept Watkins that team could've been significantly better. Taylor's only pick that game hit his WR (TE?) in the chest and there were a few drops I want to say. A lot of dropped passes during the year too.

Comment

Working...
                                X