X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL 2018 - cheaters never win, except for the super bowls and stuff

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
    That was the best replay discussion ever.

Tony: "If it’s not conclusive, can you overturn it?"

Nantz: "They’ve been doing it all year."

Tony: "Well, I guess you can, then."

Unless you're a referee in the home team's stadium, and that home team hasn't been in the playoffs for a decade. Then you can't.
    Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Imagine if Buffalo had been ahead 10-3 and we were now looking at Peterman starting next weekend at Foxboro.

I assume every single person with a soul would be rooting for Buffalo.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
        @WillBrinson: Patriots -14 vs. Titans

Steelers -7.5 vs. Jaguars

per @LVSuperbook
        Pit all day long. Hell, I'd bet Pit at -13.5
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
          That was the best replay discussion ever.

Tony: "If it’s not conclusive, can you overturn it?"

Nantz: "They’ve been doing it all year."

Tony: "Well, I guess you can, then."
          "Let me tell ya..."

Comment

What. An. Idiot.
            the state of hockey is good

Comment

With the so called concussion protocol, how does Newton come back in. He got wrecked.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
              I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                With the so called concussion protocol, how does Newton come back in. He got wrecked.

You could tell that he wasn't right on the sideline, either.
                FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                  You could tell that he wasn't right on the sideline, either.
                  When you fall down on way to sideline and the injury is to the "eye" you might have some other issue related to that space between the ears.

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                    You don't think the NFL actually cares do you?

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                      You don't think the NFL actually cares do you?
                      They should at least pretend when it's that obvious.

Comment

The panthers will take the fine and trade for Newton actually giving them a chance to play next week. They’ll make that trade every time until the NFL starts forcing teams to forfeit. Which will never happen.
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          The panthers will take the fine and trade for Newton actually giving them a chance to play next week. They’ll make that trade every time until the NFL starts forcing teams to forfeit. Which will never happen.
                          NFL: we care enough until it might cut into our ratings.
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Everyone knows concussions in the playoffs don't cause brain damage...
                            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                            Originally posted by Quizmire
                            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                              TODAY IS THE DAY!

Come on, Buffalo. Shock the world!
                              Can someone explain to me why the Bills opt for a pass on 1st and goal from around the 2 yard line ? Not only do they blow a potential TD but in turn give the Jags 3 points to boot before the half ended.

It should have been 7-0 Bills going into the 2nd half.
                              NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                                Everyone knows concussions in the playoffs don't cause brain damage...
                                If you die in the playoffs, you die in real life!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Working...
                                X