This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL 2018 - cheaters never win, except for the super bowls and stuff

Eagles vs Vikings in a CCG. Man someone's going to blow it big time.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
      None... They took a knee....
      Exactly. And why would vegas care as long as the rules are followed?
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        Exactly. And why would vegas care as long as the rules are followed?
        Not so much Vegas, but bettors on either side of the line had a stake.
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids
        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

And so what? The Vikings took a knee.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

You're right. The NFL doesn't kowtow to gamblers. That's why the injury reports on Wednesdays are optional.

Comment

To quote josh duhamel as he walked out of US Bank: dilly dilly were going to philly

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                To quote josh duhamel as he walked out of US Bank: dilly dilly were going to philly
                Meanwhile Saints fans are destroying their TV's. Back to the Pit of Despair. Dilly, dilly.

Comment

I guess karma can only swing so far in one direction before the universe splinters into nothingness.

The Vikings were (WAY over) due.

I will say that if someone told me that they proved that the Saints player "threw" the game, I wouldn't question it.

It looked like a father pretending to try and tackle his toddler in backyard.

I've never seen a professional player miss that badly.

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                    You're right. The NFL doesn't shouldn't kowtow to gamblers. That's why the injury reports on Wednesdays are optional.
                    Edited your post. My question: If it's so important that the extra point be kicked with no time remaining, why didn't the Patriots have to kick the XP in the Super Bowl? Or the Colts in 195x

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                    What was that NO safety thinking? All he had to do was wait there for the guy to catch the ball, and then wrap his arms around him.
                    Dunno. Jimmy Jones said it was because he wanted to avoid a PI call. I don't buy that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                      I guess karma can only swing so far in one direction before the universe splinters into nothingness.

The Vikings were (WAY over) due.

I will say that if someone told me that they proved that the Saints player "threw" the game, I wouldn't question it.

It looked like a father pretending to try and tackle his toddler in backyard.

I've never seen a professional player miss that badly.
                      Looked to me like he was trying to time the hit so it wasn't early and was also timid because Diggs was in the air. Also probably figured he'd end up out of bounds even if he made the catch. He made a lot of assumptions, and all of them were wrong.
                      the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                        Looked to me like he was trying to time the hit so it wasn't early and was also timid because Diggs was in the air. Also probably figured he'd end up out of bounds even if he made the catch. He made a lot of assumptions, and all of them were wrong.

In real time it looked like he got there early and wanted to avoid interference. That was my gut when I was watching it.

Replays looked terrible, but such is the result of slowing something down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                          In real time it looked like he got there early and wanted to avoid interference. That was my gut when I was watching it.

Replays looked terrible, but such is the result of slowing something down.
                          It's pretty silly. Just stand there and put your arms around him when he comes down.

It's about **** time something like that happens to the OTHER team. Seriously.

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                            It's pretty silly. Just stand there and put your arms around him when he comes down.

It's about **** time something like that happens to the OTHER team. Seriously.
                            No kidding. For once the shoe is on the other foot
                            Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by CLS View Post
                              Edited your post. My question: If it's so important that the extra point be kicked with no time remaining, why didn't the Patriots have to kick the XP in the Super Bowl? Or the Colts in 195x
                              Under the rules a score in OT(TD for new rules) ends the game.

Dunno. Jimmy Jones said it was because he wanted to avoid a PI call. I don't buy that.
                              Looking at the replay, if the DB hit Diggs when he wanted to, it would have been before the ball got there.
                              CCT '77 & '78
                              4 kids
                              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
                                Looking at the replay, if the DB hit Diggs when he wanted to, it would have been before the ball got there.
                                Precisely. Then he panicked. He shouldn't have been going for a hit like that in the first place. Just dumb.

Comment

Working...
                                X