This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL 2018 - cheaters never win, except for the super bowls and stuff

You only need a half yard, why are you not having your 6'5 QB going for a sneak? That's twice this game.

It's like Oklahoma in the Rose Bowl outsmarting themselves in short yardage situations trying to go out wide.
    Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      The clock striking midnight for Bortles.
      Bortles doesn't care about clocks.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
        You only need a half yard, why are you not having your 6'5 QB going for a sneak? That's twice this game.
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0X0ZYbnHxA

Comment

So 4th down is either a busted play or a 40 yard TD pass.

Comment

Man. What happened to defense in this game? Geeeesh.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I guess the Steeler players talking about beating the Pats in the afc championship game were lying

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
              I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Blake Bortles is gonna win a Super Bowl, isn't he?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                  No.
                  It Happened!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                    I'd love a Foles-Bortles Super Bowl.

That would require us to get out of the darkest timeline we've been stuck in, however.
                    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Terrible job by Brown to not get out of bounds.
                      Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                        I'd love a Foles-Bortles Super Bowl.

That would require us to get out of the darkest timeline we've been stuck in, however.
                        I mean, anything's possible? I... guess?
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                          If he gets traded to New England.

Comment

That was a great play to end it. What was the thinking there? Hope Leon Lett played special teams for Jacksonville?

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                              That was a great play to end it. What was the thinking there? Hope Leon Lett played special teams for Jacksonville?
                              Kicking team can't advance an onside kick in the SHIELD
                              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                                I would have kicked it into the end zone and prayed for a JAX brain fart.
                                CCT '77 & '78
                                4 kids
                                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Working...
                                X