X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL 2018 - cheaters never win, except for the super bowls and stuff

Originally posted by joecct View Post
    Under the rules a score in OT(TD for new rules) ends the game.

Looking at the replay, if the DB hit Diggs when he wanted to, it would have been before the ball got there.
    Yeah, he made the mistake of wanting to break up the play, but if he had hesitated and tackled after the catch (safe play) the game was over; just keep him in bounds. He wanted the highlight reel, and mis-judged.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
      Yeah, he made the mistake of wanting to break up the play, but if he had hesitated and tackled after the catch (safe play) the game was over; just keep him in bounds. He wanted the highlight reel, and mis-judged.
      If he had been taught to wrap the player up instead of throwing his body at the player, NO wins.
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids
      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by CLS View Post
        Edited your post. My question: If it's so important that the extra point be kicked with no time remaining, why didn't the Patriots have to kick the XP in the Super Bowl? Or the Colts in 195x
        IDK about the colts but the patriots were in OT so they don’t do it in that scenario.

Comment

"Its the third best moment of my life after I gave my life to Jesus Christ, I married my wife and then this." - @casekeenum7 postgame
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Sports Illustrated

Comment

This weekend was the best scripted weekend of NFL Football of all time.
              Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people.
              —H. L. Mencken

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                The Vikings Vikinged the Saints...
                Stolen!!!

Comment

Last edited by Handyman; 01-15-2018, 12:03 AM.
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Kudos. That is awesome. I mean, I feel for them and all, but that headline is classic!

Comment

That’s a great photo on the front page.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Now it is coming out that the Saints had issues with their replay monitor upstairs, leaving Payton to go with his instincts on challenges.

Don't see how much of a difference it would have made, but having those timeouts may have changed a few play calls I guess.
                        the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                          Now it is coming out that the Saints had issues with their replay monitor upstairs, leaving Payton to go with his instincts on challenges.

Don't see how much of a difference it would have made, but having those timeouts may have changed a few play calls I guess.
                          I smell excuses and tinfoil hats, but *shrug*

Comment

A great sideline view of the winning TD. Plug your ears.

Comment

ESPN has already blamed Bill Belichick and the NFL has suspended Tom Brady and docked the Patriots the entire 2018 draft.

Comment

Payton said that at his press conference...sorry but the Saints had a perfect view of the Wright catch and his coaches convinced him he bobbled it when it was obvious to everyone that wasnt true. The challenge on the incomplete was so laughable even Aikman and Mike Perreria were saying it was a bad challenge before replays they saw replays.

His whining stinks of Sid Hartman saying the Giants stole the calls on the radio in the 41-0 game.
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X