X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL 2018 - cheaters never win, except for the super bowls and stuff

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
    I can only imagine what a Minny bar was like for the end of this game.....
    It was hugs and jumping and shouting and a lot of celebratory cuss words and wow. Total emotion took over and even non-Vikes fans (like me) were caught up in the moment. It was beautiful. It is what sports is about.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Danny Sheridan has NE -9; Minn -3.
      A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

We've got some people over. Vera's sister brought her 8 year old daughter. She cried because we all suddenly jumped up and screamed at the top of our lungs.

No one felt sorry for her.
        the state of hockey is good

Comment

What was that NO safety thinking? All he had to do was wait there for the guy to catch the ball, and then wrap his arms around him.
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Maybe this is the Vikings redemption year.

Divisional Round: Erase the Vikings last Divisional Round home loss...the Hail Mary.

NFC Championship Game: Maybe they shutout the Eagles 41-0??? Win in OT after the Eagles kicker misses a gimme with less than two minutes that would have iced It? Win after a goalline stand in the last two minutes?

Super Bowl: Too many options to list in one post, but any W will do.
            North Dakota
            National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              Time to change that rule. That wasn’t fair to the saints to have them come back on the field like that. If I was them I would have told the nfl to **** off.
              Vegas wouldn't like that, and the NFL has to keep Vegas happy. Wonder how much money changed hands on that PAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                Vegas wouldn't like that, and the NFL has to keep Vegas happy. Wonder how much money changed hands on that PAT.
                IINM, the Vikings were 5 point favorites too.
                North Dakota

Comment

Jax will look to put Brady hard down to the turf early in the game. A pounded early Brady is not a good Brady.
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids
                  5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                  1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                    Weekend to the dogs. Phil +3, Jax +7.5, NO +5.5 all covered.
                    Titans didn’t! 😀
                    Originally posted by mookie1995
                    bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                    Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                    Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

The Vikings Vikinged the Saints...
                      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                      Originally posted by Quizmire
                      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                        None... They took a knee....
                        It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

@506sports: The calls:
                          Joe Buck - https://www.clippituser.tv/c/wybyyr
                          Vikings radio - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKgUiBOpsZ4
                          Kevin Harlan WW1 - https://audioboom.com/posts/6597280-...touchdown-pass

@506sports: And here's Saints radio: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyiFkPjheho
                          Last edited by joecct; 01-14-2018, 08:03 PM.
                          CCT '77 & '78
                          4 kids
                          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                            I got my bet returned. My site had the Vikings -5.
                            North Dakota

Comment

I can only imagine what a Minny bar was like for the end of this game.....
                              Not a bar but at the X:

Comment

The line was -5.5 so a bunch of people made a lot with that knee. And a bunch of others are ticked they took a knee.

Comment

Working...
                                X