X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL 2018 - cheaters never win, except for the super bowls and stuff

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    You’re working the SB??
    Don’t tell me, did you answer one of the local Craigslist ads for topless bartenders at exclusive parties???
    No the SBX and all the parties are at the Convention Center
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
      This game is over.
      If it wasn't over before, it sure is now.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

It is amazing how incapable they seem to be at stopping a drive tonight.

Now im rooting for 50.
        PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
        Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
        NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Wow. Well, clearly the Vikings don't deserve to go.
          the state of hockey is good

Comment

Nice job choking away home field

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
            I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Good God.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

The Iggles are outplaying us in every facet. Not much else to say really. Looks like indoor teams will be 0-13 in championship games outdoors.

The D looked lost out there...I am not sure Harrison Smith has looked this bad since he was a rookie.

Oh well, on to next year!
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                  Nice job choking away home field

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                  We didnt have home field...the game is in Philly

(yes yes I know what you meant)
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• The Vikings are en route to their 6th straight NFC Championship game loss...including road losses to every NFC East team. They've also got 1/2 of the NFC South covered.
                    North Dakota
                    National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Comment

Early line has the Patriots -7.
                        A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Keenum has looked panicked since the first drive. He isnt stepping up in the pocket like he usually does.

If I am the Giants I am looking at Shurmer coaching against this defense and not getting super excited
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Well, at least the Patriots are being denied the opportunity to add "dismantling super bowl opponent on their home field" to their resume.

Comment

Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
                              Well, at least the Patriots are being denied the opportunity to add "dismantling super bowl opponent on their home field" to their resume.
                              Man the locals would have jumped off every bridge in town if that had happened
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Well that wont count...
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X