This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NFL 2018 - cheaters never win, except for the super bowls and stuff

Suddenly, neither of these teams want the ball.
    the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
      Per Deadspin:

No Sunday Night game next week. Low ratings on NYE seem to be the cause.
      So the NFL understood something that the College Football Playoff guys are going to blunder through until 2026. Weird
      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

James Harrison to the Pats.

A huge FU to the Steelers.
        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
        Patreon for exclusive writing content
        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Subscribed
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
            James Harrison to the Pats.

A huge FU to the Steelers.
            just shows how bad the patsites D is..... not like bill needs any input on how the stillers do their defense. bill already has the schemes and signals and call signs off the videotape!!!!
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
              just shows how bad the patsites D is..... not like bill needs any input on how the stillers do their defense. bill already has the schemes and signals and call signs off the videotape!!!!
              Yup, he's the best edge rusher the Pats have.

The D is fine, as long as only two of the players on the other team run the play and the other nine have no idea what the play is.

BTW, is that a misspelling of "Patsies" or "parasites"?

Comment

Originally posted by CLS View Post
                BTW, is that a misspelling of "Patsies" or "parasites"?
                as long as they don't call you needledlck

Comment

Is the network TV schedule map released yet? Since the NFL decided to move 3 AFC games to a later time, instead of moving 1 AFC game to an earlier time, I might have to figure out something to catch the Bills game, since I think I'll be stuck with the Broncos, unless the local watering hole has RedZone or something. For those that know my Sunday tendencies, church is out.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Why would OC not have it on at least 1 screen?

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                      Is the network TV schedule map released yet?
                      To be posted Wednesday: http://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2017&wk=17
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                        Who needs a D when you have the refs?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                        I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                          Is the network TV schedule map released yet? Since the NFL decided to move 3 AFC games to a later time, instead of moving 1 AFC game to an earlier time, I might have to figure out something to catch the Bills game, since I think I'll be stuck with the Broncos, unless the local watering hole has RedZone or something. For those that know my Sunday tendencies, church is out.
                          they could do that flex thing and allow afc games to move to fox. also recall each network allowed to show both a 1 and 4 this week.

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                            Who needs a D when you have the refs?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                            no kiddin', huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                              Why would OC not have it on at least 1 screen?
                              They would, but I won't be there.
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                NY Jets @ New England Jim Nantz, Tony Romo

Fkn Tony fkn Romo fkn again.
                                A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Working...
                                X