• Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL 2018 - cheaters never win, except for the super bowls and stuff

Wow.
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Wow...
      "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
      Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
      Grandma ~ Jan 2004
      Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
      Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        Our only hope is a karmic rebalancing of all the stupid and horrible missed field goals by the Vikings.
        I think that counts
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Weekend to the dogs. Phil +3, Jax +7.5, NO +5.5 all covered.
          A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

My local brewery just asploded.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Our only hope is a karmic rebalancing of all the stupid and horrible missed field goals by the Vikings.
              Looks like that check cleared
              It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                My local brewery just asploded.
                I can only imagine what a Minny bar was like for the end of this game.....

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                  Weekend to the dogs. Phil +3, Jax +7.5, NO +5.5 all covered.
                  The PAT and the Vikes cover
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids
                  5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                  1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

This PAT thing is stupid
                    Code:
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Why make them kick the PAT?

The line stood with the Vikings as 5-point favorites for much of the week, and that line has risen to 5.5 in the hours before the 3:40 p.m. Central time kickoff at U.S. Bank Stadium.

Comment

That safety wanted to make the highlights

Mission accomplished.
                        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Time to change that rule. That wasn’t fair to the saints to have them come back on the field like that. If I was them I would have told the nfl to **** off.
                          Code:

Comment

Time to change that rule. That wasn’t fair to the saints to have them come back on the field like that. If I was them I would have told the nfl to **** off.
                            Agreed.... If the difference is >2 points, just go to the locker room...

Sooner or later someone is going to take the cheapest of all cheap shots....

Comment

If you can find the local call by Paul Allen, do it. Best call they’ve ever made.
                              Code:

Comment

I believe that’s the most appropriate use of Prince’s “Let’s Go Crazy” ever...
                                U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                                Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                                I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                                But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                                Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Working...
                                X