• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL 2018 - cheaters never win, except for the super bowls and stuff

Can Atlanta blow this lead too?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
      What I don't get is why they have to make it so complicated. A catch should be possession of the ball + two feet (or equivalent) on the ground. No "football move," "surviving the ground," or "completing the catch" required. Yeah, there would be more fumbles, but it would also lead to more consistent decisions.
      100% agree.
      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
      Originally posted by Quizmire
      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
        100% agree.
        Makes too much sense, so eff that.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
          JAX is banning sales of folding tables to any out-of-staters. /BillsMafia

Not. Kidding.
          No worries, Barstool posted a pic where a member of Bills Mafia checked their own folding table as luggage and are flying it down.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
            No worries, Barstool posted a pic where a member of Bills Mafia checked their own folding table as luggage and are flying it down.
            I am beginning to accept that these are my people. They just don't give a f*. I am half ashamed, half proud.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
              I am beginning to accept that these are my people. They just don't give a f*. I am half ashamed, half proud.
              I am willing to claim part kinship for fellow Upstaters. I'll certainly be rooting for them and the Vikes since the rest of the bracket is boring or vile.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                I am willing to claim part kinship for fellow Upstaters. I'll certainly be rooting for them and the Vikes since the rest of the bracket is boring or vile.
                If MN/BUF happens, there is a tattoo on the line.

Comment

And this is why I'm rooting for Vikings/Bills

I'll take Vikings/anyone though
                  Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                  Originally posted by Quizmire
                  mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                  MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                  MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                  I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

If MN/BUF happens there will be more than just a tattoo on the line. I believe a Minnesota vs Buffalo Super Bowl is a sign of the Apocalypse.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                      And this is why I'm rooting for Vikings/Bills

I'll take Vikings/anyone though
                      Here's the key: I get a horn tatt. I have tatts. The other in question is a tatt virgin, AND would have to get a BUF tatt. I get hometown, and been tatted. He is pure. I win either way.

Comment

I'm 95 percent confident this is fake news. I don't care.

Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post

JR Jim Ross is foaming at the mouth making this call, if true.

Comment

Here's the key: I get a horn tatt. I have tatts. The other in question is a tatt virgin, AND would have to get a BUF tatt. I get hometown, and been tatted. He is pure. I win either way.
                            Plus, it will fit right in with Mjolnir.
                            the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post

from twitch's lips to god's ear!!!!!!!!!
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                                If MN/BUF happens there will be more than just a tattoo on the line. I believe a Minnesota vs Buffalo Super Bowl is a sign of the Apocalypse.
                                mookie is with priceless here.......
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X