This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL 2018 - cheaters never win, except for the super bowls and stuff

When you were a kid in your back yard pretending to win a super bowl with your buddies. You never won a game like that. Unreal

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Bring. It. Home.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Did it again! Not the Pats, me. Good luck my Minnesota friends. I'm watching the SAG Awards instead. Take from that what you will.

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
          "Hey Gronk, what day is it?"
          'Febtober.'
          "Close enough."
          Doc: Hey Gronk, you ok?
          Gronk: Boobies.
          Doc: Yeah, he's fine.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Keenum with his first big throwing mistake.
            PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
            Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
            NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Why do I have the sneaking suspicion that extra points are going to be an issue this evening?
              FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                Bring. It. Home.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

They left Bortles too much time.
                  It's Blake Bortles. Duh.

The pats did a great job in the second half of stuffing the run, and leaving it up to Blake Bortles to beat them. Take away his running game and the resulting play action, and it was all up to him to find the right guy. And we saw how that worked out.
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

As an analyst, Tony Romo makes a hell of a quarterback. Here we go!
                    I think he's a better analyst than he was a quarterback. And he's not a very good analyst.
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Vikings need to hope Diggs and Theilen can be effective or they are dead.
                      "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                      Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                      Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                      Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                      Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

I see the Vikings defense hasnt arrived yet.
                        Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                        NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

So Minnesota.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Vikings should have used a TO there. But playing for the half instead.
                            Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance

Comment

Historically good third down defense looking historically bad. Go figure.

Comment

87% Of Eagles Home Crowd Listening To NFC Championship On Car Radio After Getting Thrown Out Of Stadium

Comment

Working...
                                X