This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
    People in the stadium will hear the jets, I assure you. I heard them very easily a couple blocks away, and my office building has a closed roof.
    Windows?
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Re: NFL 2018 - cheaters never win, except for the super bowls and stuff

Originally posted by joecct View Post
      Windows?
      No, I'm in an 18-story dungeon, never to see the light. In downtown Minneapolis.
      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
        No, I'm in an 18-story dungeon, never to see the light. In downtown Minneapolis.
        To keep one from being depressed
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
          Fly over of a closed stadium. That seems pointless.
          Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
          People in the stadium will hear the jets, I assure you. I heard them very easily a couple blocks away, and my office building has a closed roof.
          Save money. Just play a recording of planes flying overhead while the Jumbotron plays the UAlaska intro from a few years ago.

Comment

It's for TV, not the people at the game.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

People under the windows might see it, if it isn't covered in snow or bird carcasses.
              the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                Just play a videotape then. No one will care.

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                  Just play a videotape then. No one will care.
                  Isn't that what NBC does for the Olympics?
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids
                  5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                  1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                    As is all football now. (See: Pac-12 scheduling.)

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

So i take it this first game has been terrible? 10-9 isnt inspiring me to stay tuned in.
                      PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                      Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                      NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                        So i take it this first game has been terrible? 10-9 isnt inspiring me to stay tuned in.
                        Falcons throw an incomplete pass on 4th and goal from the 2. Still with two timeouts and the Eagles in the shadow of their own goalposts, the Falcons jump offsides to make it 1st and 5, then run for five yards to secure the game on the next play. 15-10 Philly.
                        Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

That last catch wasn't a catch if you look at past replays
                          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
                            That last catch wasn't a catch if you look at past replays
                            Why bother anymore? Really
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Titans used up the entire 1st quarter on that TD drive. Game plan going well so far.
                              PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                              Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                              NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Corey!
                                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X