This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL 2018 - cheaters never win, except for the super bowls and stuff

Ladies and gentleman... The Minnesota Vikings.

Comment

Still lots of time.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

This game is over.
        PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
        Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
        NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          Still lots of time.
          Against this defensive line, having to throw to get back in it, this is only going to get uglier.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            Still lots of time.
            Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
            This game is over.
            I sense some disagreement.

Comment

No. This game is so over it hurts.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Games over. This is Viking football.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Well...at least i can do what i usually do for the Super Bowl...DVR the game and fastforward through it to watch the ads.
                  "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                  -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                  Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                  Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                  Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                  Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Cue Don Meredith.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
                      Against this defensive line, having to throw to get back in it, this is only going to get uglier.
                      Agreed. Thielen and Diggs are dinged up, OL can't kelp them off Keenum. Needed the defense to merely continue what they've done all season and, nope.

Oh well. If Nick Foles can carve you up, what chance did you have against Brady anyway?
                      the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                        Agreed. Thielen and Diggs are dinged up, OL can't kelp them off Keenum. Needed the defense to merely continue what they've done all season and, nope.

Oh well. If Nick Foles can carve you up, what chance did you have against Brady anyway?
                        The only thing I hate is now every whiny Vikes fan that was silent after last week will pull their Chicago Cubs routine.

The Iggles are earning their spot in the SB not much else to say.

Of course, speaking as someone who will be working the SB I really dont want to have to deal with Iggles fans
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          The only thing I hate is now every whiny Vikes fan that was silent after last week will pull their Chicago Cubs routine.

Of course, speaking as someone who will be working the SB I really dont want to have to deal with Iggles fans
                          Have fun with beer can throwing
                          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                          Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                          Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                          Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                          Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Disappointing...particularly after that first drive. The only way Minnesota gets back in this is with turnovers, and that is something this D has not done all that well this season. Too bad...it was a lot of fun watching this team this season.
                            North Dakota
                            National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                              Disappointing...particularly after that first drive. The only way Minnesota gets back in this is with turnovers, and that is something this D has not done all that well this season. Too bad...it was a lot of fun watching this team this season.
                              Sooner or later it catches up with you. Unlike many in this town I wont be too upset about this tomorrow. Hell when they were healthy I had them at 10-6 and when Case came in I figured 5-11
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

You’re working the SB??
                                Don’t tell me, did you answer one of the local Craigslist ads for topless bartenders at exclusive parties???

Comment

Working...
                                X