Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The States: Doing Their Own Thing...

Originally posted by burd View Post
    Yeah, it sounds like the law requires doctors to report certain information when complications from abortions arise. Still ridiculous, but much different from what Cathleen posted.
    That isn't exactly true either, especially on the mental health side. It pretty much says any mental health issue that could possibly be related to an abortion no matter how long ago it was.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      Romney the supposed "check" on the President thinks Trump is a ***** on immigration.

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-s...d=sm_fb_maddow

Tear that ****ing statue down. NOW.
      With all that chain migration that the GOP hates, Mitt can take his sorry *** back to that hamlet in Mexico his father was born in.
      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

The Mittwitt caught flip-flopping again. Figures.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
          The Mittwitt caught flip-flopping again. Figures.
          Did anyone expect bravery? Mitt has all the grit and moral rectitude of Marco Rubio.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            Did anyone expect bravery? Mitt has all the grit and moral rectitude of Marco Rubio.
            It's sad really. I expected more. Very little more, but definitely more than this crap.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              It's sad really. I expected more. Very little more, but definitely more than this crap.
              Agreed. The guy is basically free from having to kowtow down to Trump, being popular enough to stifle a challenge on the right and besides Utah's Mormon population isn't exactly in love with Chump. He's also in his 70's so this is his last stop electorally. Not sure what the dude is thinking but yeah I'm disappointed too.
              Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                Agreed. The guy is basically free from having to kowtow down to Trump, being popular enough to stifle a challenge on the right and besides Utah's Mormon population isn't exactly in love with Chump. He's also in his 70's so this is his last stop electorally. Not sure what the dude is thinking but yeah I'm disappointed too.
                I know everyone knows this. But a) he's pandering to get elected as he's looking at his legacy b) sometimes you do and say odd things when you get well into your 70s.
                Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                  I know everyone knows this. But a) he's pandering to get elected as he's looking at his legacy b) sometimes you do and say odd things when you get well into your 70s.
                  No. This is what he believes. When you're 70 and as rich as he is you have the luxury of displaying your true self to the World. This is Mitt and it's ****ing pathetic.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I mean, we are talking about the guy who infamously claimed that 47% of Americans don't pay any income tax, have a victim complex, and are dependent on government, and that the middle 5-10% who decide elections are "emotional" voters.

Comment

Lmao, but NOW I'm disappointed in Romney

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                        I mean, we are talking about the guy who infamously claimed that 47% of Americans don't pay any income tax, have a victim complex, and are dependent on government...
                        Seems to me Mitt Romney is that American.
                        Go Gophers!

Comment

Third try for Wisconsin
                          http://hill.cm/5m1e8HK

I’m embarrassed to be living next to these ****s

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            Third try for Wisconsin

Hey, we've got some good circuit court judges at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              Third try for Wisconsin

This whole thing is an exercise in utter stupidity. When his hand picked lackey's on the court won't even go along with him, aren't we forced to conclude Walker is a big league dumb-azz of Trumpian proportions? I mean, its time to cut bait already. What did this guy used to do before he got elected governor anyway?
                              Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Is there any recourse? Can the judges hold walker in contempt and throw him in a pit until he calls one?
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X