Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The States: Doing Their Own Thing...

Wow so now the republicans get to pick a replacement

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      Wow so now the republicans get to pick a replacement
      That's gotta be illegal -- it was an obvious quid pro quo with Republicans who don't care about sexual harassment cuz, I dunno, The Bible I suppose. The Dems should be able to challenge and then I guess it comes to whether some GOP party bot is on the CO bench.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        Michigan. Most Texans think their state is the greatest thing to ever happen to the world. At least people from Michigan know they have a ****hole state.

Rather, it’s a shell of its former self.
        Watch your mouth, Goofer. We're still prettier than Sconnie or the NoDicks.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
          Double ouch.

Comment

Low bar.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Your better half is. The other half just gives us beer.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                So, states with no black people don't mind investing in the community. It's almost as if there's systemic racism in this country.
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Jerry Brown took office with a $27B deficit and will leave with a $6B surplus. https://www.wsj.com/articles/jerry-b...nia-1515624022

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                    Jerry Brown took office with a $27B deficit and will leave with a $6B surplus. https://www.wsj.com/articles/jerry-b...nia-1515624022
                    I remember this being all the rage for conservatives. Another example of a liberal state that subsidized the dirt/shrub republican hell holes.

Comment

West Virginia is gonna be West Virginia!
                      http://hill.cm/lNDaTo4

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                        Mark Dayton(D) erased a $6.2B Pawlenty(R) deficit. Seems to be a trend.

Detail on Pawlenty's fiscal 'responsibility': http://politicalcorrection.org/factcheck/201104270005
                        Go Gophers!

Comment

• Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                          Mark Dayton(D) erased a $6.2B Pawlenty(R) deficit. Seems to be a trend.

Detail on Pawlenty's fiscal 'responsibility': http://politicalcorrection.org/factcheck/201104270005
                          I’m sure t-paws upcoming campaign will be about saving us from the horrors of Dayton’s rule.

Comment

• In Michigan, Schuette is campaigning on saving us from the taxes imposed during Granholm.
                            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                            Patreon for exclusive writing content
                            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
                              In Michigan, Schuette is campaigning on saving us from the taxes imposed during Granholm.
                              Bear in mind, this is a state where Republicans have controlled both houses, and the governorship, for 8 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                                Bear in mind, this is a state where Republicans have controlled both houses, and the governorship, for 8 years.
                                I know. Didn't Granholm raise taxes to dig us out from Engler?
                                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Working...
                                X