This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
    The gun grab will come about the same time as the Walmart death camps that you were hyping up.
    Isn't that Black Friday?
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Re: The States: Doing Their Own Thing...

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
      The amended bill would now simply remove the fee for a lifetime permit and extend the four-year permit to five years. Under the new language, those who pay the fee for the five-year permit would be exempt from future background checks when purchasing a firearm over those next five years.
      That's insane, and I wouldn't support that at all.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        Oh, I would. We need lots of guys with lots of guns to protect us from other guys with guns. It's only logical.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
          I don't have any issue with it as long as the permit gets revoked immediately upon conviction of any act that disqualifys someone from owning a firearm
          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
          Originally posted by Quizmire
          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
            The gun grab will come about the same time as the Walmart death camps that you were hyping up.
            Jest all you want, that was part of the 16 year plan. Clearly evidenced by your party's murdering of Antonin Scalia so Obama could get another appointee.

Comment

If you take enough Alex Jones lead supplements to the voices in your head become more or less pleasant to be around?

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                Jest all you want, that was part of the 16 year plan. Clearly evidenced by your party's murdering of Antonin Scalia so Obama could get another appointee.
                Oh Honey...
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

FFS, why can't we learn to murder judges when we hold the Senate?!
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

So Mark Dayton posted about the fact the trump admin cancelled the study for the boundary waters mining. Because they want to make money and don’t care if our park is ruined.
                    The Facebook Comments are almost all people telling Dayton that he’s ruined the state, or mocking him for slurring speech.
                    That’s what they care about. Not the boundary waters being opened up to ruin.
                    I feel like scooby but feel sickened I live in the same state as these asshats.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      So Mark Dayton posted about the fact the trump admin cancelled the study for the boundary waters mining. Because they want to make money and don’t care if our park is ruined.
                      The Facebook Comments are almost all people telling Dayton that he’s ruined the state, or mocking him for slurring speech.
                      That’s what they care about. Not the boundary waters being opened up to ruin.
                      I feel like scooby but feel sickened I live in the same state as these asshats.
                      More D's than R's in Minny. Show up in 2018 and crush anything with an R next to its name from governor all the way down to dogcatcher. Only thing these people will understand.

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                      FFS, why can't we learn to murder judges when we hold the Senate?!
                      F$%K!!! I KNEW there was something we'd forgotten.
                      Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                        More D's than R's in Minny. Show up in 2018 and crush anything with an R next to its name from governor all the way down to dogcatcher. Only thing these people will understand.
                        This. I endorse this so hard.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Well Dayton is evil cause he wants to educate kids and make sure people are healthy. He wants to protect Minnesota and Minnesotans and he sucks because of it...at least according to the freaks that support clowns like Jason Lewis.

edit: Despite what Scooby says the Governor will stay D this cycle. The MNGOP has no bench and whoever they put up will get destroyed by Coleman or Walz.
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                            Well Dayton is evil cause he wants to educate kids and make sure people are healthy. He wants to protect Minnesota and Minnesotans and he sucks because of it...at least according to the freaks that support clowns like Jason Lewis.

edit: Despite what Scooby says the Governor will stay D this cycle. The MNGOP has no bench and whoever they put up will get destroyed by Coleman or Walz.
                            Scooby hopes Handy is right and Scooby is wrong. Scooby always hopes that but in some cases (Trump) the absolute worst case scenario happens. Then everyone answers that the left isn't getting the love it needs from it's candidate and demographics are still on the Dems side. And then the cycle continues.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

"Show your respect for the flag by standing for it!", says governor of state that abandoned flag 150 years back because they wanted to own other people. https://twitter.com/henrymcmaster/st...07770184802304

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                                "Show your respect for the flag by standing for it!", says governor of state that abandoned flag 150 years back because they wanted to own other people. https://twitter.com/henrymcmaster/st...07770184802304
                                I'll be at a movie. Sitting. And not thinking about the National Anthem or the stupid Super Bowl.

Comment

Working...
                                X