Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The States: Doing Their Own Thing...

Originally posted by joecct View Post
    California Gov. Jerry Brown agrees to send National Guard troops to the border

Oregon is pizzed!
    Trolling Level 10: They are there to pass out blankets and water to those crossing the border.

I would die laughing.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Looks like even some of the GOP are tiring of the Missouri gov

http://hill.cm/hEfwXNz

Comment

Yeah, but don't worry. It's not on principle or anything. It's because he's f-cked them into trouble passing their agenda.
        Code:
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Never steal anything small.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Wait a minute. That's what we rich white men do. We may oppose things for our own personal reasons. But if they're going to be here, and if we can make a buck off it, sign me up.
                That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Why can't black people just pony up their money and get profits? /s
                  Code:

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                    California Gov. Jerry Brown agrees to send National Guard troops to the border

Oregon is pizzed!
                    You're just assuming they'll be doing the federal government's bidding...

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      Trolling Level 10: They are there to pass out blankets and water to those crossing the border.

I would die laughing.
                      If you believe Fox News they're recruiting ISIS members at the border and giving them voter registrations

Comment

I feel bad...but how many of them voted?
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Genesee county voted for Hillary if that's what you're talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                            Genesee county voted for Hillary if that's what you're talking about.
                            Isn't it total state count though. Not county by county? I don't think the vote there was overwhelming for Clinton.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                              Isn't it total state count though. Not county by county? I don't think the vote there was overwhelming for Clinton.
                              So the entire county should suffer because their majority/plurality vote for Clinton wasn't big enough to meet your standards?
                              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                                So the entire county should suffer because their majority/plurality vote for Clinton wasn't big enough to meet your standards?
                                I don't want anyone to suffer. I'm just trying to figure out how much sympathy I am going to have for them. After all they elected the stupid governor who did this to them.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X