This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Science: Everything explained by PV=nRT, F=ma=Gm(1)•m(2)/r^2

Scientists from UC-Davis and UW-Madison have discovered a nitrogen fixing corn variety. One of the biggest discoveries in years.

https://www.ucdavis.edu/food/news/gr...ut-fertilizer/
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
      Scientists from UC-Davis and UW-Madison have discovered a nitrogen fixing corn variety. One of the biggest discoveries in years.

https://www.ucdavis.edu/food/news/gr...ut-fertilizer/
      Yeah, but is it non-GMO?

"The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
        Yeah, but is it non-GMO?

And watered with unicorn tears?
        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
        Patreon for exclusive writing content
        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
          Yeah, but is it non-GMO?

Ha. Funny. What a stupid marketing gimmick. I once saw a bag of pink salt labeled non-GMO. What the **** kind of idiot doesn't know that salt cannot be a GMO? Anyway, I try to avoid any products that use that bull**** label.
          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Ha. Funny. What a stupid marketing gimmick. I once saw a bag of pink salt labeled non-GMO. What the **** kind of idiot doesn't know that salt cannot be a GMO? Anyway, I try to avoid any products that use that bull**** label.
            I remember seeing the Non-GMO label on a shirt once. I just had to laugh and kept on walking.
            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

Comment

• Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
              What the **** kind of idiot doesn't know that salt cannot be a GMO?
              Most Trump voters but they're not the target audience anyway.

Comment

Time travel to the past discovered? https://arxiv.org/pdf/1804.10130.pdf

Comment

The [RPI Admissions] Weather Machine: It's real.

http://archive.defense.gov/Transcrip...anscriptID=674
                  http://www.nawmc.org/
                  http://www.weathermodification.com/index.php

Comment

Science also proved that cloud seeding is hit-or-miss.

Also, I'm surprised you didn't know about that already.
                    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                      I know I'm going to regret this, but...

What, exactly, do you think weather mod is? It's not like it's new. I have a few friends that flew weather mod after they graduated...
                      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                      Originally posted by Quizmire
                      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                        Science also proved that cloud seeding is hit-or-miss.

Also, I'm surprised you didn't know about that already.
                        Oh I knew, just posting for those that want to cry "conspiracy".

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                          Oh I knew, just posting for those that want to cry "conspiracy".
                          Aren't you the one that is always crying conspiracy?

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Aren't you the one that is always crying conspiracy?
                            He's the only one around here that ever cries conspiracy.

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                              He's the only one around here that ever cries conspiracy.
                              Doesn't Sik argue that JFK was killed by sinister forces?
                              CCT '77 & '78
                              4 kids
                              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
                                Doesn't Sik argue that JFK was killed by sinister forces?
                                No, that's solofett.
                                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Working...
                                X