Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Dead Thread 2017-18: Fare Thee Well!!

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    I don't give a **** about who determines it. If it happened, it happened.
    That dang word "if."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
      On another note that means the Seahawks and TrailBlazers will be up for sale.
      OKC want football?
      Trail blazin to Seattle
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
        So, in your world, if someone commits a crime, but doesn't get arrested, they're not a criminal? Interesting take, let me know how that goes for you.
        OJ wants to know if you've found the real killers

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
          OKC want football?
          Trail blazin to Seattle
          The Seahawks aren’t going anywhere, except maybe to Bellevue across the lake.

Moving the Blazers to Seattle would be bad, very bad (to Vegas though...)
          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
            The Seahawks aren’t going anywhere, except maybe to Bellevue across the lake.

Moving the Blazers to Seattle would be bad, very bad (to Vegas though...)
            Never say never

Comment

Dennis Hof

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...Rns7Rq&ampcf=1
              "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
              Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
              Grandma ~ Jan 2004
              Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
              Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

POTUS will be in attendance for his funeral.
                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                  Mona Lisa Vito.

Innocent until proven guilty, re: Paul Allen. He is inappropriate at times, but has he physically crossed that line? Don't let hatred cloud your judgement.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post

Innocent until proven guilty, re: Paul Allen. He is inappropriate at times, but has he physically crossed that line? Don't let hatred cloud your judgement.
                    He grabbed some dudes junk in the press box like 2 weeks ago in Philadelphia.
                    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                      He grabbed some dudes junk in the press box like 2 weeks ago in Philadelphia.
                      Proof?

I heard you grabbed some dude's junk in an alley in Colombia when you visited. Heard it from my brother's fiancee's best friend whose boyfriend knows this guy who is a street vendor down there.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                        He was 72? I figured mid to late 50's...
                        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                        Originally posted by Quizmire
                        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                          Proof?

I heard you grabbed some dude's junk in an alley in Colombia when you visited. Heard it from my brother's fiancee's best friend whose boyfriend knows this guy who is a street vendor down there.
                          Well, he admitted it, so....
                          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                            So before Hof dies, he was partying with Ron Jeremy, Heidi Fleiss, Sheriff Joe and others. Jeremy is the person who discovered Hof's body, which he described as "really stiff," which honestly, is pretty much what I want Ron Jeremy to say if he calls 9-1-1 for my death.

But here's the question. How much money would you be willing to wager that Hof's body is not the first dead body Ron Jeremy has discovered and had to call in?
                            That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

I have to say it is refreshing to see guys being upset about people grabbing someone's junk and condemning it. Hoven I get the 'fairness' thing but sometimes if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and lives on Mandrake St is is a duck. Probably wouldn't get as much reaction if you stated if he did it he is a skank rather than just saying it might not have happened. I am pretty sure you don't condone that type of stuff but the way you word things it looks like you don't believe it happens/is possible.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                                I have to say it is refreshing to see guys being upset about people grabbing someone's junk and condemning it. Hoven I get the 'fairness' thing but sometimes if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and lives on Mandrake St is is a duck. Probably wouldn't get as much reaction if you stated if he did it he is a skank rather than just saying it might not have happened. I am pretty sure you don't condone that type of stuff but the way you word things it looks like you don't believe it happens/is possible.
                                I have no idea how PA (the Minnesota version) conducts himself and had never heard the stories until I read them here, so I have no idea if they are true or not. The one thing that puzzles me about them if they are true is this. If they are known enough publicly that people who post on USCHO know about them, then I have to assume the allegations have made their way back to some of PA's bosses/handlers for his radio show, his broadcasting job with the Vikings, and his work out at Canterbury Park. I would think that if most of those places had heard similar stories to what is circulating here that they would have cut ties with PA before it blows up in their face.
                                That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Working...
                                X