Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2829303132333435363738

Thread: Dead Thread 2017-18: Fare Thee Well!!

Kings affiliate

Re: Dead Thread 2017-18: Fare Thee Well!!

wubba lubba dub dub

POTUS will be in attendance for his funeral.
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Quote Originally Posted by burd View Post
    Mona Lisa Vito.

Innocent until proven guilty, re: Paul Allen. He is inappropriate at times, but has he physically crossed that line? Don't let hatred cloud your judgement.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Quote Originally Posted by Brenthoven View Post

Innocent until proven guilty, re: Paul Allen. He is inappropriate at times, but has he physically crossed that line? Don't let hatred cloud your judgement.
    He grabbed some dudes junk in the press box like 2 weeks ago in Philadelphia.
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Quote Originally Posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    He grabbed some dudes junk in the press box like 2 weeks ago in Philadelphia.
    Proof?

I heard you grabbed some dude's junk in an alley in Colombia when you visited. Heard it from my brother's fiancee's best friend whose boyfriend knows this guy who is a street vendor down there.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Minding the gap MinnesotaNorthStar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
    He was 72? I figured mid to late 50's...

Matt Frattin for Hobey!!
    Originally posted by Quizmire
    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
    I am a fan of MNS.

Proof?

I heard you grabbed some dude's junk in an alley in Colombia when you visited. Heard it from my brother's fiancee's best friend whose boyfriend knows this guy who is a street vendor down there.
    Well, he admitted it, so....
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Quote Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
    So before Hof dies, he was partying with Ron Jeremy, Heidi Fleiss, Sheriff Joe and others. Jeremy is the person who discovered Hof's body, which he described as "really stiff," which honestly, is pretty much what I want Ron Jeremy to say if he calls 9-1-1 for my death.

But here's the question. How much money would you be willing to wager that Hof's body is not the first dead body Ron Jeremy has discovered and had to call in?
    That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

I have to say it is refreshing to see guys being upset about people grabbing someone's junk and condemning it. Hoven I get the 'fairness' thing but sometimes if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and lives on Mandrake St is is a duck. Probably wouldn't get as much reaction if you stated if he did it he is a skank rather than just saying it might not have happened. I am pretty sure you don't condone that type of stuff but the way you word things it looks like you don't believe it happens/is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by leswp1 View Post
    I have to say it is refreshing to see guys being upset about people grabbing someone's junk and condemning it. Hoven I get the 'fairness' thing but sometimes if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and lives on Mandrake St is is a duck. Probably wouldn't get as much reaction if you stated if he did it he is a skank rather than just saying it might not have happened. I am pretty sure you don't condone that type of stuff but the way you word things it looks like you don't believe it happens/is possible.
    I have no idea how PA (the Minnesota version) conducts himself and had never heard the stories until I read them here, so I have no idea if they are true or not. The one thing that puzzles me about them if they are true is this. If they are known enough publicly that people who post on USCHO know about them, then I have to assume the allegations have made their way back to some of PA's bosses/handlers for his radio show, his broadcasting job with the Vikings, and his work out at Canterbury Park. I would think that if most of those places had heard similar stories to what is circulating here that they would have cut ties with PA before it blows up in their face.
    That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Quote Originally Posted by SJHovey View Post
    I have no idea how PA (the Minnesota version) conducts himself and had never heard the stories until I read them here, so I have no idea if they are true or not. The one thing that puzzles me about them if they are true is this. If they are known enough publicly that people who post on USCHO know about them, then I have to assume the allegations have made their way back to some of PA's bosses/handlers for his radio show, his broadcasting job with the Vikings, and his work out at Canterbury Park. I would think that if most of those places had heard similar stories to what is circulating here that they would have cut ties with PA before it blows up in their face.
    Well, history shows that it takes a whole lot to make people cut ties

Quote Originally Posted by SJHovey View Post
    Especially after (proven over and over again) Jeff Dubay (PA's former co-host) drug adventures.

les: FTR, bbdl HATES PA to begin with, so there is a little bias, methinks. I agree he's creepy when he's talking to women on air, sometimes he pushes the boundaries a little too far.

Also, there's a local politician (Ellison) that was sure to have been ousted a couple months ago due to domestic/sexual assault, but as his story is developing, it's looking like there is no story. He wants his divorce record unsealed and an investigation. She doesn't; but still claims to have video proof, which she won't release.

wubba lubba dub dub

Also, there's a local politician (Ellison) that was sure to have been ousted a couple months ago due to domestic/sexual assault, but as his story is developing, it's looking like there is no story. He wants his divorce record unsealed and an investigation. She doesn't; but still claims to have video proof, which she won't release.
    You seem to have placed that position and facts of that situation in a blender and get them completely mixed up. Ellison did not want his divorce records unsealed, out of respect of his and his ex-wife's privacy. Regardless, they were unsealed yesterday and he was shown to have been the victim of spousal abuse. Details are in a story on the Strib's site, if you're interested.
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

Quote Originally Posted by St. Clown View Post
    You seem to have placed that position and facts of that situation in a blender and get them completely mixed up. Ellison did not want his divorce records unsealed, out of respect of his and his ex-wife's privacy. Regardless, they were unsealed yesterday and he was shown to have been the victim of spousal abuse. Details are in a story on the Strib's site, if you're interested.
    And, the person that is accusing him of abuse is not his ex-wife, it is another ex-girlfriend. Someone not involved in the releasing of his divorce records, correct? (I have not really been following it, anything political ****es me off at this point, so I try to avoid it for my own sanity)

RIP - Kirby

Especially after (proven over and over again) Jeff Dubay (PA's former co-host) drug adventures.

les: FTR, bbdl HATES PA to begin with, so there is a little bias, methinks. I agree he's creepy when he's talking to women on air, sometimes he pushes the boundaries a little too far.
    I haven't said anything about him being creepy towards women on the air. I am talking about him grabbing male coworkers junk.

RIP - Kirby

I haven't said anything about him being creepy towards women on the air. I am talking about him grabbing male coworkers junk.
    Presidential timber?

wubba lubba dub dub

And, the person that is accusing him of abuse is not his ex-wife, it is another ex-girlfriend. Someone not involved in the releasing of his divorce records, correct? (I have not really been following it, anything political ****es me off at this point, so I try to avoid it for my own sanity)
    Correct. There was an "alt right newspaper," as described in the Strib's article, that petitioned the courts to unseal the documents for Ellison's divorce, trying to establish a pattern of behavior of which he's been accused by the ex-girlfriend. The documents instead pointed out that his ex-wife was beating him after she was diagnosed with early stages of MS and dealing with depression after the diagnosis. He says that he didn't want her dirty laundry made public.

Until this last article, it sounded like because of the investigation that he wanted, they were going to unseal the divorce case, and he was fine with that, but ex-wife wasn't. This last article then made it sound like because she didn't want it unsealed, he decided to support her stance on it.

Thread Information