This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 115th Congress - Still 100% Roy Moore Free

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Chris Matthews just savaged Roy Moore - referring to his not-a-concession speech

“"That has to be the most desolate victory platform I've ever seen. It looks like a bunch of guys waiting for a missed bus"
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        Chris Matthews just savaged Roy Moore - referring to his not-a-concession speech
        Turn him off. He and (formerly) Keith Olbermann are the worst of the worst at MSNBC.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
          Turn him off. He and (formerly) Keith Olbermann are the worst of the worst at MSNBC.
          No thanks. He’s actually one of the least liberal commentators at MSNBC.
          Code:
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
            No thanks. He’s actually one of the least liberal commentators at MSNBC.
            Bwhahahahaha.

Comment

Yeah, because Chris Hayes, Rachel Maddow, and Larry O’Donnell are known for their right wing stances.
              Code:

Comment

No but I would take them every day over Mathews whose bit grew tired a decade ago. Half the time I cant even stand hearing his voice.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  No but I would take them every day over Mathews whose bit grew tired a decade ago. Half the time I cant even stand hearing his voice.
                  Meh. Whatever. It was still a sick burn.
                  Code:

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Comment

Another swing and a miss for the O'Queef crew: https://www.axios.com/schumer-calls-...517019807.html

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                        Another swing and a miss for the O'Queef crew: https://www.axios.com/schumer-calls-...517019807.html
                        That is going to be problematic for these guys...this isnt just a case of trying to dupe a newspaper to out them that is fraud and is likely going to lead to major lawsuits. If O'Keefe is linked to this he will almost assuredly be sued.

I am sure our local "Non Trump" Righties around here though will tell us how stuff like this is important to keep the media honest. The irony will be lost on them as per usual...
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

At least Alabama got it right, kind of shocked by the results though. Be interesting to see if Jones can keep the seat in 2 years. Trump must be freaking out now. Collins just got some power on the Tax bill assuming she means what she says(i know not likely). Not only is she running tons of TV ads, she is now all over the radio saying she got this and that for the middle class in the senates original bill. She will probably cash in and screw us
                          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Good news to wake up to. I hope it wasn't only the sex stuff that beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                              Good news to wake up to. I hope it wasn't only the sex stuff that beat him.
                              $64k question
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                                At least Alabama got it right, kind of shocked by the results though. Be interesting to see if Jones can keep the seat in 2 years. Trump must be freaking out now. Collins just got some power on the Tax bill assuming she means what she says(i know not likely). Not only is she running tons of TV ads, she is now all over the radio saying she got this and that for the middle class in the senates original bill. She will probably cash in and screw us
                                pocahontas should be on the news now saying this had nothing to do with banging young girls. should be saying it was all about the tax. all dems should be out there saying the same thing to strike fear of god into the reps up in 2018. if they were smart they would drop all mention of sex and just backroom (no pun intended) to try and get laws passed (if any are even needed).
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X