Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 115th Congress - Still 100% Roy Moore Free

Re: 115th Congress - Still 100% Roy Moore Free

Quote Originally Posted by bronconick View Post
    Never Trumps are fun people to follow, even if I disagree with them most of the time.
    Rick Wilson is awesome when he goes on Trump rants. I may not always agree with him about stuff but I have always enjoyed hearing him interviewed and he never struck me as one of the ones who fel the country died when Maliq Al-Liberalov won the Presidency.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    It will make a big difference if the fix isn't already in in Conference. Assuming Corker holds the line, any GOP Senator can now stop the theft that the Republican party has promised their donors for 20 years, all by himself. The temptation to create a hostage situation for personal gain or for ideological posturing is going to be incredible.

Plus, God only know what Dump will do. The creep will obviously take this as a personal attack and lash out on somebody who was not sufficiently brown-nosing Him, and if that in turn knocks down some other dominoes that will run a little more of the clock. What if Dump comes out and calls Richard Shelby's wife a "Muslim terrorist who f-cks one-eyed camels"? He could cost the GOP another vote just through sheer idiocy.

The Heist isn't over yet. We can still stop 1981 2.0 and save America.
    Honestly...if Collins wants to have her shot to look like the hero she pretends to be she can end this right now. She can pretend to be upset about the House screwing her and walk away.

But otherwise, any Freedumber who wants to run for President in the near future has every reason to blow up Conference. The amount of love they will receive for holding true to "less deficits" will be too good to pass up.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Last edited by Handyman; 12-12-2017 at 10:58 PM.
    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Quote Originally Posted by unofan View Post
    "Tonight's results are clear - the people of Alabama deemed Roy Moore unfit to serve in the US Senate," said NRSC Chairman Sen. Cory Gardner. "I hope Senator-elect Doug Jones will do the right thing and truly represent Alabama by choosing to vote with the Senate Republican Majority."

Their delusion knows no bounds.
    They wont like this:

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Or this...Jesse Jackson tweeting and Booker taking selfies!

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Lucia Apologist

Chris Matthews just savaged Roy Moore - referring to his not-a-concession speech

“"That has to be the most desolate victory platform I've ever seen. It looks like a bunch of guys waiting for a missed bus"

Quote Originally Posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Chris Matthews just savaged Roy Moore - referring to his not-a-concession speech
    Turn him off. He and (formerly) Keith Olbermann are the worst of the worst at MSNBC.
    Michigan Tech: "Working with scraps and guys from places so remote that Houghton seems like a metropolis"

Boosh Factor (4/04/17): 5.242424

Lucia Apologist

Quote Originally Posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    Turn him off. He and (formerly) Keith Olbermann are the worst of the worst at MSNBC.
    No thanks. He’s actually one of the least liberal commentators at MSNBC.

Quote Originally Posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    No thanks. He’s actually one of the least liberal commentators at MSNBC.
    Bwhahahahaha.
    Michigan Tech: "Working with scraps and guys from places so remote that Houghton seems like a metropolis"

Lucia Apologist

Yeah, because Chris Hayes, Rachel Maddow, and Larry O’Donnell are known for their right wing stances.

No but I would take them every day over Mathews whose bit grew tired a decade ago. Half the time I cant even stand hearing his voice.
    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Lucia Apologist

Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    No but I would take them every day over Mathews whose bit grew tired a decade ago. Half the time I cant even stand hearing his voice.
    Meh. Whatever. It was still a sick burn.

Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post

NICKERSON HAS [CENSORED]

Another swing and a miss for the O'Queef crew: https://www.axios.com/schumer-calls-...517019807.html

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Shirtless Bob That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Quote Originally Posted by French Rage View Post
    Another swing and a miss for the O'Queef crew: https://www.axios.com/schumer-calls-...517019807.html
    That is going to be problematic for these guys...this isnt just a case of trying to dupe a newspaper to out them that is fraud and is likely going to lead to major lawsuits. If O'Keefe is linked to this he will almost assuredly be sued.

I am sure our local "Non Trump" Righties around here though will tell us how stuff like this is important to keep the media honest. The irony will be lost on them as per usual...
    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Wind up workin' in a gas station walrus's Avatar

At least Alabama got it right, kind of shocked by the results though. Be interesting to see if Jones can keep the seat in 2 years. Trump must be freaking out now. Collins just got some power on the Tax bill assuming she means what she says(i know not likely). Not only is she running tons of TV ads, she is now all over the radio saying she got this and that for the middle class in the senates original bill. She will probably cash in and screw us
    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Good news to wake up to. I hope it wasn't only the sex stuff that beat him.

there's a good buck in that racket.

Quote Originally Posted by burd View Post
    Good news to wake up to. I hope it wasn't only the sex stuff that beat him.
    $64k question
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

there's a good buck in that racket.

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    At least Alabama got it right, kind of shocked by the results though. Be interesting to see if Jones can keep the seat in 2 years. Trump must be freaking out now. Collins just got some power on the Tax bill assuming she means what she says(i know not likely). Not only is she running tons of TV ads, she is now all over the radio saying she got this and that for the middle class in the senates original bill. She will probably cash in and screw us
    pocahontas should be on the news now saying this had nothing to do with banging young girls. should be saying it was all about the tax. all dems should be out there saying the same thing to strike fear of god into the reps up in 2018. if they were smart they would drop all mention of sex and just backroom (no pun intended) to try and get laws passed (if any are even needed).
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Thread Information