This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 115th Congress - Still 100% Roy Moore Free

It’s time for Moore to abort his campaign, but instead he emailed supporters today asking for $75k to investigate voter fraud and irregularities.
    Is this the new tactic? Make up lies about voter fraud to try and delay the election from being certified?

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      It’s time for Moore to abort his campaign, but instead he emailed supporters today asking for $75k to investigate voter fraud and irregularities.
      Is this the new tactic? Make up lies about voter fraud to try and delay the election from being certified?
      only delay is probably the bill collectors coming 'round.

since when does 'certification' rely on the loser conceding?
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

I suspect the Alabama SOS will certify regardless of what Moore thinks by the new year. Moore is just using the new right wing grifting tactic. You used to have to write a book or get a job in RW media. Now you just beg for money straight up.
        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
          I suspect the Alabama SOS will certify regardless of what Moore thinks by the new year. Moore is just using the new right wing grifting tactic. You used to have to write a book or get a job in RW media. Now you just beg for money straight up.
          They seem to think there are a zillion voter fraud cases to investigate . I think that’s nothing but the usual GOP bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
            People don't like the other choice?
            That sure as hell is part of it.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Last I checked the only documented cases of voter fraud were all Republicans...shouldnt cost 75K to investigate himself

Do you think his horse voted
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

While the tax bill is passing.

Members of Congress will still be able to see their medical providers if they continue to neglect a critical responsibility: extending funding for a vital public health program serving rural and urban communities. Unfortunately, the 3,000 patients now served by Moorhead, Minn.-based Community Health Service Inc. may not be able to say the same beginning in early 2018.

Congressional inaction could cause clinic doors to close or services to shrink in one or more of Community Health Service’s main locations: Moorhead, Willmar, Rochester and Grafton, N.D. Two of its mobile clinics serving regional farmworkers may also wind up going nowhere.

“It’s getting harder to keep our hopes up,’’ said Executive Director Kristi Halvarson, whose organization will be among the first community health centers in Minnesota to see federal dollars dry up. Along with other community-center advocates, Halvarson began lobbying Congress last March to reauthorize funding that expired in September.

The uncertainty hovering over Community Health Service and 1,400 organizations like it nationwide is a disgrace. Thousands, even millions of the nation’s neediest patients served by providers like these may soon be scrambling to find care if legislation isn’t swiftly passed to keep grants flowing to what are known as “federally qualified health centers.’’
                http://www.startribune.com/congressi...ace/464486533/

Merry Christmas.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

**** you Marco: https://mobile.***********/marcorubi...91610623070208

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by french rage View Post
                    ayfkm?
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                      Wow, that button tho.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

It is interesting that they immediately destroyed the results, though. Sounds like a cover-up to me.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                          Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

It is interesting that they immediately destroyed the results, though. Sounds like a cover-up to me.
                          Musta been a coverup, because that election result could not have anything to do with the fact that he was an incompetent jurist and a loathsome human being.

Comment

No, Jill Stein did the same thing and pocketed the money. It's just that one side's lunatic fringe remains on the fringe, and the other's is front-and-center.
                            Originally posted by dicaslover
                            Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                            Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Watching the live feed of the Senate vote/debate. A guy is on the floor right now fellating Hatch. Pretty repulsive.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                                Watching the live feed of the Senate vote/debate. A guy is on the floor right now fellating Hatch. Pretty repulsive.
                                51 R in Chamber & 48 D?
                                CCT '77 & '78
                                4 kids
                                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Working...
                                X