Clear All

Re: 115th Congress - Still 100% Roy Moore Free

Why has NBC not called it? What could they possibly be waiting for
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

CNN blaming Moore and Trump. Fox blaming McConnell.
      Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
        Gruffoan?
        I’ll allow it
        Code:
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

NBC finally calls it at 947 pm
          Code:

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
            Thats what I was wondering. It sounds like it won't really make a difference as far as that goes.
            It will make a big difference if the fix isn't already in in Conference. Assuming Corker holds the line, any GOP Senator can now stop the theft that the Republican party has promised their donors for 20 years, all by himself. The temptation to create a hostage situation for personal gain or for ideological posturing is going to be incredible.

Plus, God only know what Dump will do. The creep will obviously take this as a personal attack and lash out on somebody who was not sufficiently brown-nosing Him, and if that in turn knocks down some other dominoes that will run a little more of the clock. What if Dump comes out and calls Richard Shelby's wife a "Muslim terrorist who f-cks one-eyed camels"? He could cost the GOP another vote just through sheer idiocy.

The Heist isn't over yet. We can still stop 1981 2.0 and save America.
            Last edited by Kepler; 12-12-2017, 09:54 PM.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Fixed News has already moved on to investigating Mueller.
              Code:

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                fixed news has already moved on to investigating mueller.
                lol.
                Cornell University
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  It will make a big difference of the fix isn't already in in Conference. Assuming Corker holds the line, any GOP Senator can now stop the theft that the Republican party has promised their donors for 20 years, all by himself. The temptation to create a hostage situation for personal gain or for ideological posturing is going to be incredible.

Plus, God only know what Dump will do. The creep will obviously take this as a personal attack and lash out on somebody who was not sufficiently brown-nosing Him, and if that in turn knocks down some other dominoes that will run a little more of the clock. What if Dump comes out and calls Richard Shelby's wife a "Muslim terrorist who f-cks one-eyed camels"? He could cost the GOP another vote just through sheer idiocy.

Collins could get ****ed over being swindled. Though that would require her to admit it.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Plus, God only know what Dump will do.
                    All of the coke. All of it.
                    Code:

Comment

God I can’t wait for Sarah tomorrow

Comment

Fark has an early contender for next year's HOTY. (their contests run December through November):

Roy Moore banned from National Mall.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                          God I can’t wait for Sarah tomorrow
                          It will all be about Dump's 16 accusers being witches and she has proof.
                          Cornell University

Comment

That’s ****ing brilliant.
                            Code:

Comment

It will make a big difference if the fix isn't already in in Conference. Assuming Corker holds the line, any GOP Senator can now stop the theft that the Republican party has promised their donors for 20 years, all by himself. The temptation to create a hostage situation for personal gain or for ideological posturing is going to be incredible.

I would expect something would be done within the next week or so. If it drags out any longer I doubt it happens.
                              Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                              Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

There was like a 12 year old kid at the Jones HQ flexing in front of the CNN camera for a solid minute. I'm calling him Mr. Steal Roy Moore's Girl.
                                BC Hockey 2008: NATIONAL CHAMPIONS... 2010 too now? OK then. 2012 or something? I can't keep up with this.

Anonymous Random Neg Rep Posted at 10:19 PM, 4/12/08, Moments After BC Won the National Title
                                After Mom and Dad's checks stop coming, where will you be, loser?

Comment

Working...
                                X