X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 115th Congress - Still 100% Roy Moore Free

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    Celebrate it, liberals! Live down to the conservadope stereotype.
    Keep tilting at windmills there Don. Nobody is celebrating.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Mazie Hirono tears the Gropey McGoebbels a new one.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

It's amazing how they destroy everything they touch.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/12/u...imes&smtyp=cur

WASHINGTON — Congressional Republicans began work Tuesday on an extensive rewrite of the law that governs the nation’s system of higher education, seeking to dismantle landmark Obama administration regulations designed to protect students from predatory for-profit colleges and to repay the loans of those who earned worthless degrees from scam universities.

But in its systematic effort to erase President Barack Obama’s fingerprints from higher education, the measure before the House Committee on Education and the Workforce could undermine bedrock elements that have guided university education for decades. One provision could do away with the system of “credit hours” that college students earn to complete their degrees, which could help for-profit colleges inflate the value of their degrees.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rover View Post
          Scooby Trump got almost the same amount of votes as Romney (within 2K IIRC). There is no "Chump surge" in Minny. Simply put, Dems stayed home up and down the ballot, hence GOP gains in the state house as well.
          Or repubs stayed home and Dems switched
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

The Beeb breaks it down nicely.

Interesting county map about 2/3 of the way down.

In conclusion - WHO HATES HUNTSVILLE?!

Comment

Since scooby is so concerned about the white women of Alabam’s voting tendencies...

https://twitter.com/matthewjdowd/sta...04081392480256

Comment

• Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                Since scooby is so concerned about the white women of Alabam’s voting tendencies...

https://twitter.com/matthewjdowd/sta...04081392480256
                https://youtu.be/493pL_Vbtnc
                CCT '77 & '78
                4 kids
                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                  Should someone in Minnesota have to subsidize the cost of a house in NY though? Subsidizing mortgage interest was a mistake to begin with and I think $400K or so should be the limit.
                  Perhaps it was a mistake to begin with, but is it fair to take it away from someone who factored in the interest deduction (and property tax deduction) while considering the affordability of their home purchase?

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
                    Perhaps it was a mistake to begin with, but is it fair to take it away from someone who factored in the interest deduction (and property tax deduction) while considering the affordability of their home purchase?
                    Yes. If you’re using the interest deduction to afford your house, you couldn’t afford the house to begin with. You should also be smart enough to know that all things are fleeting when it comes to taxes and deductions.
                    Code:
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      Yes. If you’re using the interest deduction to afford your house, you couldn’t afford the house to begin with. You should also be smart enough to know that all things are fleeting when it comes to taxes and deductions.
                      Hmm... hasn’t it been around since 1913? That hardly seems fleeting.

Comment

Yes, but any single exemption is up to the whim of congress every day. It’s why I make sure my retirement is diversified between Roth and traditional. Diversify you securities and diversify your tax liabilities.

I didn’t even consider SALT and mortgage deductions when I bought my house. I DID consider them when I refied to a 15-year. I wanted to make sure I could afford it without them.
                        Code:

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                          Should someone in Minnesota have to subsidize the cost of a house in NY though? Subsidizing mortgage interest was a mistake to begin with and I think $400K or so should be the limit.
                          We are UNITED states
                          So yes

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            From Elizabeth Warren's Facebook. Read it and tell me the parties are the same.
                            Too bad she can’t do something about it..... like filibustering or whatnot...

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                              dx is a republican!! Stay in the company town son and pay rent to the master!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                Maybe in another life.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...XFY?li=BBnb4R7
                                A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Working...
                                X