This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
    Has about as much chance as an impeachment.

Does he make it through the primary? I think not.
    He is literally using the GOP template now. This is what they are.

Comment

• Re: 115th Congress - Still 100% Roy Moore Free

Originally posted by joecct View Post
      Has about as much chance as an impeachment.

Does he make it through the primary? I think not.
      He'll make it through the Primary. Soros will then dump a bunch of bucks into the lap of the Democrat to make sure he doesn't win general. Just like what happened in Alabama.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
        He'll make it through the Primary. Soros will then dump a bunch of bucks into the lap of the Democrat to make sure he doesn't win general. Just like what happened in Alabama.
        So George Soros is why Roy Moore lost...not the fact that Roy Moore was a creepy Pedo? Oh Honey...
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          So George Soros is why Roy Moore lost...not the fact that Roy Moore was a creepy Pedo? Oh Honey...
          Then why haven't we heard another word about that case? Because it was phony and used the impotence of accusation to make people believe he's a bad person.

Comment

Then why haven't we heard another word about that case? Because it was phony and used the impotence of accusation to make people believe he's a bad person.
            Sure that is as believable as your BS about how a million Somalis are coming into Minneapolis every year. Tell me does your breathe smell like crap since all you spew is full on ****?
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Sure that is as believable as your BS about how a million Somalis are coming into Minneapolis every year. Tell me does your breathe smell like crap since all you spew is full on ****?
              I did not say they were all going specifically to Minneapolis; you removed the context of the last part of the sentence in order to fit your failing narrative. Once again, trying to make 2 and 2 equal 5.

Comment

I did not say they were all going specifically to Minneapolis; you removed the context of the last part of the sentence in order to fit your failing narrative. Once again, trying to make 2 and 2 equal 5.
                You are right, you said they were going to sanctuary cities including Minneapolis. And as soon as you were challenged on it you folded like a cheap suit because outside of the racist havens you like to go on the web facts matter here and you have none. If a million of any group were showing up yearly in sanctuary cities it would be noticeable both economically and resource wise. Notice how no one seems to be panicking in those cities? So once again, take your racist, sexist, homophobic and Islamaphobic vile and GTFO. (not to mention the other groups you hate) None of us read your links, none of us buy your tripe and we are all just standing here laughing at you and how stupid your posts are. You wouldnt know a fact, or a salient point if it jumped up and bit you in the nose Snowflake.

Alex would be so proud of you...mainly because he is the L. Ron Hubbard of conspiracy nuts. Maybe you should become a Scientologist it might make your mind a bit clearer
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  Sheriff arpaio said today that it elected, he plans to ask congress to investigate Obama’s birth certificate as he believes its forged.
                  Arpaio could well have unintended impacts on the race. Trumpist Ward had been leading the GOP in polls over moderate Republican McSally. Arpaio is stealing votes from Ward...putting McSally ahead in polls. Hard to say, but a moderate McSally nomination could well make it more difficult for Dems.
                  Go Gophers!

Comment

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...st-him-n834856

MONTGOMERY, Ala. — A woman who says failed U.S. Senate candidate Roy Moore molested her when she was 14 filed a defamation lawsuit against Moore and his campaign Thursday.

Leigh Corfman said Moore and his campaign defamed her and made false statements as they denied the accusations in the midst of the U.S. Senate race in Alabama. The lawsuit, filed in Montgomery Circuit Court, asks Moore to publicly apologize.

"Mr. Moore sexually abused me when I was only 14 years old. Then he and his campaign called me a liar and immoral when I publicly disclosed his misconduct," Corfman said in a statement. "By this lawsuit, I seek to do what I could not do as a 14-year-old — hold Mr. Moore and those who enable him accountable."

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Good. I hope she wins.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        You are right, you said they were going to sanctuary cities including Minneapolis. And as soon as you were challenged on it you folded like a cheap suit because outside of the racist havens you like to go on the web facts matter here and you have none. If a million of any group were showing up yearly in sanctuary cities it would be noticeable both economically and resource wise. Notice how no one seems to be panicking in those cities? So once again, take your racist, sexist, homophobic and Islamaphobic vile and GTFO. (not to mention the other groups you hate) None of us read your links, none of us buy your tripe and we are all just standing here laughing at you and how stupid your posts are. You wouldnt know a fact, or a salient point if it jumped up and bit you in the nose Snowflake.

Alex would be so proud of you...mainly because he is the L. Ron Hubbard of conspiracy nuts. Maybe you should become a Scientologist it might make your mind a bit clearer
                        Handyman, let me remind Flaggy that there are no medals for being a white male. He's not being persecuted; the poor guy is upset that we now treat others equally.

You want a medal? Run a marathon. Because right now, if running your mouth were an Olympic sport, you'd have more medals than Phelps and Bolt combined.
                        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                        Patreon for exclusive writing content
                        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
                          Handyman, let me remind Flaggy that there are no medals for being a white male. He's not being persecuted; the poor guy is upset that we now treat others equally.

You want a medal? Run a marathon. Because right now, if running your mouth were an Olympic sport, you'd have more medals than Phelps and Bolt combined.
                          He’d have bloody nipples and he’d be screaming about how it’s unfair the women’s nipples were not bleeding

Comment

They filter out for you what happens in Baltimore, Chicago, and California, don't they...

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                              Let’s ignore the fact that he is a life long bigot who had to be removed from the bench twice for failing to defend the constitution. Even in Alabama most people knew he was unfit. Alaf ckingbama!

Comment

Those cities are also the economic power houses of blue states that subsidize the rest of the country so maybe we need more of them?

Comment

Working...
                                X