Page 29 of 51 FirstFirst ... 192021222324252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast
Results 561 to 580 of 1001

Thread: 115th Congress - Still 100% Roy Moore Free

  1. #561
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Crystal, MN
    Posts
    35,694

    Re: 115th Congress - Still 100% Roy Moore Free

    Quote Originally Posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    You cannot be against gay marriage and be for interracial marriage. Don’t be on the wrong side of history.
    He can be because he ignorantly thinks God Hates Fags even though God supposedly loves everyone. We are all made in God's image...except those joe doesnt like.

    It is going to be hilarious if Jesus is the savior because there is a .000000001% joe and his ilk are allowed in heaven. Jesus would never reward anyone who chooses to hate in violation of everything he stands for.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

    "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

    Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

  2. #562

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    20904/13677/07677/07621
    Posts
    33,596
    Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    We have the fact that you are a homophobic bigot who uses Jesus to try and legitimize your disgust of gays even though Jesus would be disgusted by your hatred.

    If you dont like being called a bigot, stop being a bigot. You are a disgrace to God. Hell the fact that you judge others despite God telling you otherwise proves you have zero knowledge or respect for the word anyways.
    There you go again. If someone (me) has an opinion that differs from yours, out comes the tried and true bigot, deplorable, ____phobic.

    Infallibility is not becoming to you.

  3. #563
    Internet Nutcase
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Bar Harbor, ME
    Posts
    3,437
    Quote Originally Posted by joecct View Post
    There you go again. If someone (me) has an opinion that differs from yours, out comes the tried and true bigot, deplorable, ____phobic.

    Infallibility is not becoming to you.
    You guys don’t disagree on which color skittle tastes the best. In this case your opinion makes you a bigot. You’re no different from someone that didn’t think blacks should have the same rights as you.

  4. #564
    Lucia Apologist
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    24,287

    Re: 115th Congress - Still 100% Roy Moore Free

    Quote Originally Posted by joecct View Post
    There you go again. If someone (me) has an opinion that differs from yours, out comes the tried and true bigot, deplorable, ____phobic.

    Infallibility is not becoming to you.
    Sorry joe, but if you think there should be a ban on gay marriage then you are a bigot.

    If a Muslim tried to pass sharia law, you’d rage stroke trying to stop it. All you are doing is foisting your beliefs on everyone else.

  5. #565

    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    in my space lab in space
    Posts
    58,547

    Re: 115th Congress - Still 100% Roy Moore Free

    Quote Originally Posted by joecct View Post
    There you go again. If someone (me) has an opinion that differs from yours, out comes the tried and true bigot, deplorable, ____phobic.

    Infallibility is not becoming to you.
    You can hold any opinion you want. You can believe anything you want. But when you start to translate those opinions and beliefs into action that affects other people. And willingly causing others suffering because of your opinions -- and being proud of it -- is where you become a bigot.

    This is a shock to you because you likely come from a family and a background where the things we are calling bigotry were just good old common sense. But that's how it works with every bigotry. The slave holders really thought blacks were subhumans and slavery was a favor to them because it put them into contact with a civilization they could never achieve on their own and it relieved them of responsibilities they could never carry. They weren't monsters, but they held monstrous beliefs which when translated into action became monstrous crimes. But they would have told you that calling them bigots was unfair because, at worst, it was "just a difference of opinion." The same was true for segregationists, and the same is true for the folks in the Arab world who use the law to treat women as property.

    Bigotry sucks because it infects good people and makes them capable of horrific actions. Being able to detect that in yourself is vanishingly rare -- 1 in a 100, at most. You're not a bad person and it's no surprise you can't see the beam in your own eye when you strike out against the mote in another's. Basically, you were poisoned somewhere along the way by someone you trusted, and probably loved, and so being called on it now means an attack on those people. It's no surprise you are defensive about it. Anyone would be.
    2016 USCHO POSER OF THE YEAR

    We do what we must because we can
    For the good of all of us, except the ones who are dead

    Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018

  6. #566

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    20904/13677/07677/07621
    Posts
    33,596

    Re: 115th Congress - Still 100% Roy Moore Free


  7. #567

    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    in my space lab in space
    Posts
    58,547

    Re: 115th Congress - Still 100% Roy Moore Free



    Plus, the better quote is, "Previously she has regarded you as unattainable. She realizes that this situation has now changed."

    Last edited by Kepler; 01-05-2018 at 08:29 AM.
    2016 USCHO POSER OF THE YEAR

    We do what we must because we can
    For the good of all of us, except the ones who are dead

    Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018

  8. #568
    Lucia Apologist
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    24,287

    Re: 115th Congress - Still 100% Roy Moore Free

    What in the actual ****?

  9. #569
    Internet Nutcase
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Bar Harbor, ME
    Posts
    3,437

    Re: 115th Congress - Still 100% Roy Moore Free

    Joe, Explain how you are different from a segregationist. After all, they just had a different opinion and it isn't fair to call them a bigot.

    No one wants to "punish you" for thinking differently, but we should call you out on your bigoted beliefs.

  10. #570
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    2,558

    Re: 115th Congress - Still 100% Roy Moore Free

    Quote Originally Posted by joecct View Post
    Voting for candidates that work to codify inequality isn't "thinking", that is action.

  11. #571
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Crystal, MN
    Posts
    35,694

    Re: 115th Congress - Still 100% Roy Moore Free

    Quote Originally Posted by joecct View Post
    There you go again. If someone (me) has an opinion that differs from yours, out comes the tried and true bigot, deplorable, ____phobic.

    Infallibility is not becoming to you.
    You arent a bigot because we disagree. Talk about a straw man. You are a bigot because you discriminate against people due to sexual preference. It isnt that hard to figure out yet you just cant seem to grasp it. I know Democrats that feel much like you do for the same reasons...guess what...THE ARE BIGOTS TOO!!

    But keep putting yourself up on the cross joe...you are the victim here not the people your ilk deny rights given to all of humanity. I know when I think of your Messiah I think of a guy who turned his back on people because they were different than him.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

    "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

    Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

  12. #572
    I'm the Problem ScoobyDoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    The 9th Circle
    Posts
    66,342

    Re: 115th Congress - Still 100% Roy Moore Free

    Bob Gray is back.
    Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

    Glass at 0%: Another First Round Exit.

  13. #573
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Posts
    2,077
    Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    You arent a bigot because we disagree. Talk about a straw man. You are a bigot because you discriminate against people due to sexual preference. It isnt that hard to figure out yet you just cant seem to grasp it. I know Democrats that feel much like you do for the same reasons...guess what...THE ARE BIGOTS TOO!!

    But keep putting yourself up on the cross joe...you are the victim here not the people your ilk deny rights given to all of humanity. I know when I think of your Messiah I think of a guy who turned his back on people because they were different than him.
    Jesus hung out with a bunch of dudes constantly- me thinks he loves the gays!

  14. #574
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Crystal, MN
    Posts
    35,694

    Re: 115th Congress - Still 100% Roy Moore Free

    Quote Originally Posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Jesus hung out with a bunch of dudes constantly- me thinks he loves the gays!
    So Mary was a Fag Hag?

    That reminds me of how Jeff Sessions says "no good man has ever smoked Marijuana". I guarantee Jesus (Hippie of all Hippies) would have been smoking up if he had the chance! He didnt turn water into wine for nothing The dude was a tree hugger walking around in sandals and robes with long hair and a "bleep the establishment" attitude and a beard...all he needs is a "Free Mumia" t shirt and he is every freshmen on every liberal arts campus in the country! Certainly aint no Republican
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

    "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

    Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

  15. #575
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Posts
    2,077

    Re: 115th Congress - Still 100% Roy Moore Free

    So one of Roy Moore’s accusers had her house burn down and now there’s an arson investigation.
    http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...ated-for-arson

  16. #576
    DYKWIA? FadeToBlack&Gold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    America's Great Comeback City™, LOL
    Posts
    27,515

    Re: 115th Congress - Still 100% Roy Moore Free

    Quote Originally Posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    So one of Roy Moore’s accusers had her house burn down and now there’s an arson investigation.
    http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...ated-for-arson
    Prepare for more of this sort of threatening and violent behavior from the most deranged 1-2% of Trumpaloompas as the noose tightens.
    Michigan Tech: "Working with scraps and guys from places so remote that Houghton seems like a metropolis"

    Boosh Factor (4/04/17): 5.242424

  17. #577

    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    in my space lab in space
    Posts
    58,547

    Re: 115th Congress - Still 100% Roy Moore Free

    Quote Originally Posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    So one of Roy Moore’s accusers had her house burn down and now there’s an arson investigation.
    http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...ated-for-arson
    https://books.google.com/books?id=S1...page&q&f=false
    2016 USCHO POSER OF THE YEAR

    We do what we must because we can
    For the good of all of us, except the ones who are dead

    Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018

  18. #578
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    7,155

    Re: 115th Congress - Still 100% Roy Moore Free

    But it was middle-class, nationalist voters that were "ideologically available" for mobilization, and the right-wing parties were courting them.

    Sounds familiar

  19. #579

    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    in my space lab in space
    Posts
    58,547

    Re: 115th Congress - Still 100% Roy Moore Free

    Quote Originally Posted by burd View Post
    But it was middle-class, nationalist voters that were "ideologically available" for mobilization, and the right-wing parties were courting them.

    Sounds familiar
    The whole thing is incredibly familiar. You can work around the filter by just overwriting the page number in the url. I read a few pages +/- and it all echoes the Dumpies. Reactionary fascism is always different but always the same.
    2016 USCHO POSER OF THE YEAR

    We do what we must because we can
    For the good of all of us, except the ones who are dead

    Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018

  20. #580
    I'm the Problem ScoobyDoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    The 9th Circle
    Posts
    66,342

    Re: 115th Congress - Still 100% Roy Moore Free


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •