X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 115th Congress - Still 100% Roy Moore Free

Originally posted by Case_04 View Post
    There was like a 12 year old kid at the Jones HQ flexing in front of the CNN camera for a solid minute. I'm calling him Mr. Steal Roy Moore's Girl.
    https://twitter.com/sethporges/statu...89772653596679
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

#MemeForLife
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Speaking of.

In particular.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

The lady on Fox just made a good point.

“The write ins more than covered the margin by double. That they took the time to come out and vote is quite the statement.”
          Code:
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

"Tonight's results are clear - the people of Alabama deemed Roy Moore unfit to serve in the US Senate," said NRSC Chairman Sen. Cory Gardner. "I hope Senator-elect Doug Jones will do the right thing and truly represent Alabama by choosing to vote with the Senate Republican Majority."

Their delusion knows no bounds.

Comment

Barkley FTW.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Trump just tweeted. It reads nothing like a trump tweet. I’m waiting for his morning sh-tter visit for the real tweet.
                Code:

Comment

And you knew who you were then....

Comment

Some of the better tweets I’ve seen:
                    https://twitter.com/goldengateblond/...98654545321984
                    https://twitter.com/marmel/status/940799482299633667
                    Code:

Comment

And Moore doesn’t concede. Asks god to intervene.
                      Code:

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                        Never Trumps are fun people to follow, even if I disagree with them most of the time.
                        Rick Wilson is awesome when he goes on Trump rants. I may not always agree with him about stuff but I have always enjoyed hearing him interviewed and he never struck me as one of the ones who fel the country died when Maliq Al-Liberalov won the Presidency.
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                          It will make a big difference if the fix isn't already in in Conference. Assuming Corker holds the line, any GOP Senator can now stop the theft that the Republican party has promised their donors for 20 years, all by himself. The temptation to create a hostage situation for personal gain or for ideological posturing is going to be incredible.

Plus, God only know what Dump will do. The creep will obviously take this as a personal attack and lash out on somebody who was not sufficiently brown-nosing Him, and if that in turn knocks down some other dominoes that will run a little more of the clock. What if Dump comes out and calls Richard Shelby's wife a "Muslim terrorist who f-cks one-eyed camels"? He could cost the GOP another vote just through sheer idiocy.

The Heist isn't over yet. We can still stop 1981 2.0 and save America.
                          Honestly...if Collins wants to have her shot to look like the hero she pretends to be she can end this right now. She can pretend to be upset about the House screwing her and walk away.

But otherwise, any Freedumber who wants to run for President in the near future has every reason to blow up Conference. The amount of love they will receive for holding true to "less deficits" will be too good to pass up.
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Last edited by Handyman; 12-12-2017, 10:58 PM.
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                              "Tonight's results are clear - the people of Alabama deemed Roy Moore unfit to serve in the US Senate," said NRSC Chairman Sen. Cory Gardner. "I hope Senator-elect Doug Jones will do the right thing and truly represent Alabama by choosing to vote with the Senate Republican Majority."

Their delusion knows no bounds.
                              They wont like this:

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Or this...Jesse Jackson tweeting and Booker taking selfies!

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X