This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    I’m telling you. Shep smith must have a serious sweetheart deal. He doesn’t fit in at that network.
    Or he's the guy they pay so they can claim to be "fair and balanced", or whatever claptrap slogan they're using this year.

Comment

• Re: 115th Congress - Still 100% Roy Moore Free

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      Or he's the guy they pay so they can claim to be "fair and balanced", or whatever claptrap slogan they're using this year.
      I think it started that way, but with the amount of people leaving that network (and the epic downfall of Billy Boy) he probably worked out quite a deal in renegotiation.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

He’s not a liberal I don’t think. But he’s not stupid either.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

https://twitter.com/JohnCornyn/statu...39322388930562

John Cornyn gets a message from Twitter that he may have liked or followed tweets from Russian bots during the election cycle, as part of their effort to find and crack down on Russian bots. He either doesn't read the message, or doesn't understand it, or doesn't care, as he tries to turn it into a Fake News MSM Media issue.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
            https://twitter.com/JohnCornyn/statu...39322388930562

John Cornyn gets a message from Twitter that he may have liked or followed tweets from Russian bots during the election cycle, as part of their effort to find and crack down on Russian bots. He either doesn't read the message, or doesn't understand it, or doesn't care, as he tries to turn it into a Fake News MSM Media issue.
            What a ****ing idiot.
            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Mulvaney on Fox News Sunday talking about the Schumer shutdown. Mulvaney runs the CFPB now.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                Mulvaney on Fox News Sunday talking about the Schumer shutdown. Mulvaney runs the CFPB now.
                You are obsessed with Fox News. No wonder you're such a bundle of joy.
                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                  You are obsessed with Fox News. No wonder you're such a bundle of joy.
                  I was watching MSNBC yesterday. I watch only Fox News Sunday on that channel. Try again.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I was watching MSNBC yesterday. I watch only Fox News Sunday on that channel. Try again.
                    So MSNBC had your magical polls blaming the Democrats after 8 hours?

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                      So MSNBC had your magical polls blaming the Democrats after 8 hours?
                      Correct.

Comment

Correct.
                        That should have been your first clue...

They can call it whatever they choose to Trump as made it clear it is about the Wall. And it wasnt the Dems who denied the Vets benefits during the Trumpdown. That was Mitch. Remember when Dems were the ones that didnt support the troops?
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Patrick Meehan is a Stand Up Guy

First he harasses his aide, then settles with her using taxpayer money and forces her into confidentiality. Now that he got caught he is asking her to break confidentiality (she has not released her name as of yet) so he can, one can only assume, attack the victim. And this clown was on the Ethics Committee investigating sexual misconduct...
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                            That should have been your first clue...

They can call it whatever they choose to Trump as made it clear it is about the Wall. And it wasnt the Dems who denied the Vets benefits during the Trumpdown. That was Mitch. Remember when Dems were the ones that didnt support the troops?
                            Actually my first clue is this is what people apparently want the Democrats to do when they're in power. The Republicans are going for broke. Schumer gave Trump the Wall (all of it) in exchange for DACA, Chip, and keeping the government open. Republicans want the Wall and to restrict legal immigration to the point where it doesn't exist. And they'll win. No one cares about immigration enough to side with the Democrats on shutting down the government. Once it gets painful the Republican tide will win over. Cause the Republicans have framed every form of immigration as evil and illegal immigrants as a horrible reason to shut down the government.

Democrats would have to do the same thing to get what all these "far left" people want. But, siding with immigrants and poor people (who don't work according to the Republican) will never work. When you argue against lazy people on welfare and immigrants you win every single time.

Comment

Then you might as well give up Scooby because in your mind the Left can never win. They arent the Detroit Lions/Cleveland Browns you know

Things are slowly changing...if you stopped watching cable news for a second and looked around you might see it.
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

https://www.thedailybeast.com/ron-jo...-society-claim

Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI) on Wednesday walked back his comments claiming that there is a “secret society” among the Department of Justice and the FBI to undermine the Trump administration. The allegations were based on a text exchange between two FBI agents that are accused of anti-Trump bias. On Wednesday, however, Johnson claimed he did not know “what they meant” in the exchange, and his committee—the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs—will now focus on “the Clinton email scandal.” Johnson’s original comments were made Tuesday evening on Fox News’ Special Report and said he had an informant confirming “a group holding secret meetings off-site” and that it showed “potentially corruption at the highest levels of the FBI.”
                                He's also starting to suspect that Slenderman may just be something the internet made up.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Working...
                                X