X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 115th Congress - Still 100% Roy Moore Free

Originally posted by joecct View Post
    There you go again. If someone (me) has an opinion that differs from yours, out comes the tried and true bigot, deplorable, ____phobic.

Infallibility is not becoming to you.
    You arent a bigot because we disagree. Talk about a straw man. You are a bigot because you discriminate against people due to sexual preference. It isnt that hard to figure out yet you just cant seem to grasp it. I know Democrats that feel much like you do for the same reasons...guess what...THE ARE BIGOTS TOO!!

But keep putting yourself up on the cross joe...you are the victim here not the people your ilk deny rights given to all of humanity. I know when I think of your Messiah I think of a guy who turned his back on people because they were different than him.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Bob Gray is back.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        You arent a bigot because we disagree. Talk about a straw man. You are a bigot because you discriminate against people due to sexual preference. It isnt that hard to figure out yet you just cant seem to grasp it. I know Democrats that feel much like you do for the same reasons...guess what...THE ARE BIGOTS TOO!!

But keep putting yourself up on the cross joe...you are the victim here not the people your ilk deny rights given to all of humanity. I know when I think of your Messiah I think of a guy who turned his back on people because they were different than him.
        Jesus hung out with a bunch of dudes constantly- me thinks he loves the gays!

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          Jesus hung out with a bunch of dudes constantly- me thinks he loves the gays!
          So Mary was a Fag Hag?

That reminds me of how Jeff Sessions says "no good man has ever smoked Marijuana". I guarantee Jesus (Hippie of all Hippies) would have been smoking up if he had the chance! He didnt turn water into wine for nothing The dude was a tree hugger walking around in sandals and robes with long hair and a "bleep the establishment" attitude and a beard...all he needs is a "Free Mumia" t shirt and he is every freshmen on every liberal arts campus in the country! Certainly aint no Republican
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

So one of Roy Moore’s accusers had her house burn down and now there’s an arson investigation.
            http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...ated-for-arson

Comment

So one of Roy Moore’s accusers had her house burn down and now there’s an arson investigation.
              Prepare for more of this sort of threatening and violent behavior from the most deranged 1-2% of Trumpaloompas as the noose tightens.

Comment

https://books.google.com/books?id=S1...page&q&f=false
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

But it was middle-class, nationalist voters that were "ideologically available" for mobilization, and the right-wing parties were courting them.

Sounds familiar

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                    But it was middle-class, nationalist voters that were "ideologically available" for mobilization, and the right-wing parties were courting them.

Sounds familiar
                    The whole thing is incredibly familiar. You can work around the filter by just overwriting the page number in the url. I read a few pages +/- and it all echoes the Dumpies. Reactionary fascism is always different but always the same.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendl...medium=twitter
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

OK, I got a beef...

I saw a federal representative (assuming a Senator since he was talking about confirmation) whining about how Sessions supposedly "betrayed" them and started going after marijuana. Last I checked, that regulation and/or law is still on the books, so Sessions is absolutely correct to do what he's doing. If anyone, ESPECIALLY that Senator, doesn't like that the law is being enforced, then write a bill to change it. As a Senator, you have the power to do it. Despite all the fighting I've seen for the last 25 years, I have to believe there's someone that actually reads the bill and not just the letter next to the person's name signifying the party. Heck, you don't even need to make it long. Just a couple pages; something that the population of the country could read within two minutes.

When did we change from a nation of doers to a nation of whiners?

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                          OK, I got a beef...

I saw a federal representative (assuming a Senator since he was talking about confirmation) whining about how Sessions supposedly "betrayed" them and started going after marijuana. Last I checked, that regulation and/or law is still on the books, so Sessions is absolutely correct to do what he's doing. If anyone, ESPECIALLY that Senator, doesn't like that the law is being enforced, then write a bill to change it. As a Senator, you have the power to do it. Despite all the fighting I've seen for the last 25 years, I have to believe there's someone that actually reads the bill and not just the letter next to the person's name signifying the party. Heck, you don't even need to make it long. Just a couple pages; something that the population of the country could read within two minutes.

I just know things were great in the 50s, and your Man is gonna take us back there.

Comment

OK, I got a beef...

So much for States Rights huh Flaggy. Keep on selling out...
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

To be fair, America decided long ago that drugs and alcohol are not "state's rights" issues. That's why we have schedules for drugs, the DEA and ATF, and why federal highway funding is tied to every state setting their legal drinking age at 21.

I agree that the federal laws should be changed to take marijuana off the list of Schedule 1 drugs, and move it under the purview of the renamed ATMF. It won't happen as long as Republicans control Congress and the White House, though. Heck, there are probably still some Dems getting money from big booze and big tobacco who wouldn't vote for it.

Comment

OK, I got a beef...

Proving the old adage is correct! The sun shines on a dog's arse once in awhile! This is the case right here.

Yes, weed is illegal on the federal level. Yes Sessions is merely choosing to enforce federal law. Yes whether you feel pot advocates are doing God's work or are stoners living in their mom's basement or something in between, everybody should have seen this coming. This issue plays perfect to the GOP base, which is all that Trump/Sessions care about. All of you people who voted for Gary Johnson should call him up now and ask him what to do. When he doesn't pick up the phone, you'll know its him. Its corny, its old fashioned, and you hear it a lot, but its true: sometimes elections really DO matter. Now pass that bong before the feds kick the door down and give us all life in jail!
                                Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Working...
                                X