This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 115th Congress - Still 100% Roy Moore Free

@dick_nixon: I recall Christ bringing a sword. (Matthew 10:34) Even he knew that nothing gets done on Earth except by threat.

In reply to:
    @marcorubio: Take no revenge and cherish no grudge against your own people. You shall love your neighbor as yourself. I am the LORD. Lv 18:19
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
      @dick_nixon: I recall Christ bringing a sword. (Matthew 10:34) Even he knew that nothing gets done on Earth except by threat.

In reply to:
      @marcorubio: Take no revenge and cherish no grudge against your own people. You shall love your neighbor as yourself. I am the LORD. Lv 18:19
      Didn't Jesus tell Peter to put away his sword after chopping a soldier's ear off?
      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
      Patreon for exclusive writing content
      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
        Didn't Jesus tell Peter to put away his sword after chopping a soldier's ear off?
        In the words of our Lord, "Away put your weapon, I mean you no harm."

Comment

Are we dueling with Bible quotes now?

Isaiah 1:15-17
          When you spread out your hands in prayer,
          I hide my eyes from you;
          even when you offer many prayers
          I am not listening.
          Your hands are full of blood!
          Wash and make yourselves clean
          Take your evil deeds out of my sight;
          stop doing wrong.
          Learn to do right; seek justice.

Thoughts and prayers!

Comment

Do right. Seek justice.

Haven’t met a republican yet who lives by those words
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              Not likely. He showed his true colors when he had that dinner with Trump after the election. Mitt will vote for everything just like all the rest.
              Welp.
              If Trump had said 4 years ago the things he says today about the KKK, Muslims, Mexicans, disabled, I would NOT have accepted his endorsement
              — Mitt Romney (@MittRomney) March 3, 2016

Thank you Mr. President for the support. I hope that over the course of the campaign I also earn the support and endorsement of the people of Utah.
              — Mitt Romney (@MittRomney) February 20, 2018
              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Romney has always been a joke, but I'll still take him in the Senate over another Mike Lee or Ted Cruz.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  Romney has always been a joke, but I'll still take him in the Senate over another Mike Lee or Ted Cruz.
                  @dick_nixon: Romney gets so much **** credit for being rich. I don't trust money that doesn't make anything.
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids
                  5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                  1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                    Welp.
                    Maybe he figures if he sucks up to Trump he can get his ****ing balls back, since Trump appears to have them in a jar somewhere.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                      @dick_nixon: Romney gets so much **** credit for being rich. I don't trust money that doesn't make anything.
                      That doesn’t even make sense.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I understand the point of the exercise, but this thing about what god said. People will wager their salvation on twice-translated triple hearsay uttered 20 centuries ago in a desert or a crowd and yet will deny that Barack Obama ever produced a valid birth certificate.

Comment

“I think the Democrats are the party of Lisa Simpson, and the Republicans are, happily, the party of Homer and Bart and Maggie and Marge.” --Ted Cruz
                          Originally posted by dicaslover
                          Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                          Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Given that he's this thread's namesake, an update on a lawsuit against Roy Moore that is still going on, despite a certain poster's false claim otherwise: http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/201...used_agai.html

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
                              “I think the Democrats are the party of Lisa Simpson, and the Republicans are, happily, the party of Homer and Bart and Maggie and Marge.” --Ted Cruz
                              Wouldn't it have been more to the point for him to just say "We ain't need your queer-*** brain-thinkin'!"

KDR

Comment

I mean, seriously. Remember the episode with the Simpson stupid gene? And how at the end all of the women are doctors, lawyers, architects, and regional sales manager for the states 3rd largest manufacturers of bunk AND trundle beds. And the guys are basically losers playing a game where they wear pots on their heads and run into each other. He's staking his claim with the latter.

KDR

Comment

Working...
                                X