X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 115th Congress - Still 100% Roy Moore Free

So, there is a god?
    That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Franken should run. Will of the People and all that.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Says she served on Trump's evangelical advisory board. It would sure be interesting to sit in on one or two of those board meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
          Says she served on Trump's evangelical advisory board. It would sure be terrifying to the core to sit in on a few of those board meetings.
          Ftfy
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
            Ftfy
            Do the minutes show Parise is present at any of them?

Comment

The internal polling must have been awful. Poor Scooby was wrong again
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Let's thank the Illinois Republican Party for getting a Holocaust denier on the ballot this November
                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• God should have told her to go easy on the rouge
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                    God should have told her to go easy on the rouge
                    one point for you.
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids
                    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Like I said, she's not out of politics because she hated the attention.
                      Originally posted by dicaslover
                      Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                      Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

I see that congressional Republicans, without a hint of shame, are back to pretending to care about the deficit.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
                          I see that congressional Republicans, without a hint of shame, are back to pretending to care about the deficit.
                          They do it so well though.
                          CCT '77 & '78
                          4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
                            They do it so well though.
                            To people who don’t pay attention with an IQ under 70 sure. But since Reagan or so it’s oretty obvious that they’ve never cared about it.

Comment

Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
                              the housers? will they nix the senate compromise now? will BHO be blamed this time
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                                To people who don’t pay attention with an IQ under 70 sure. But since Reagan or so it’s oretty obvious that they’ve never cared about it.
                                I have little beef with the GOP. The leadership in Congreff, however, needs to go.

The Dems, OTOH, have mastered the art of the knife fight, but are about to keel over from old age. While I vehemently disagree with what they stand for, there is a certain admiration for the way they herd cats.
                                CCT '77 & '78
                                4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
                                X