X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.25: Oh Jesus, What Now

Originally posted by burd View Post
    Are there reasonable, informed voices out there explaining why this Plan is different from Reagan's plan in a way that gives hope to middle and lower income earners?
    No.

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
      CNN‏Verified account @CNN

Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper: Vladimir Putin "knows how to handle an asset and that's what he's doing with the President

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
        CNN‏Verified account @CNN

Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper: Vladimir Putin "knows how to handle an asset and that's what he's doing with the President
        Sensible folks have known that for months. Putin is playing chess, while Trump is playing checkers. Scratch that, Trump is playing Candyland.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
          Sensible folks have known that for months. Putin is playing chess, while Trump is playing checkers. Scratch that, Trump is playing Candyland.
          He was going to play Uno, but is boycotting until it’s renamed One

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            He was going to play Uno, but is boycotting until it’s renamed One

Nice!
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

He's playing Trump: The Game. AKA, Monopoly for people with NPD, and a sub-average IQ.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                He's playing Trump: The Game. AKA, Monopoly for people with NPD, and a sub-average IQ.
                I actually owned that game, and it is incredibly simpler than Candyland. I thought it would be better. I can honestly say that was one of the top most-disappointing games I ever owned. You pretty much have to be a vegetable to NOT succeed in that game.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                  I actually owned that game
                  AHA! Apologist!

Comment

AHA! Apologist!
                    I was thinking, okay, poor man's Monopoly, sure. It's like a quick-game version. NOPE. Horrid. So horrid.

Comment

Is that the game where you don’t pay any debts and declare bankruptcy?

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        Is that the game where you don’t pay any debts and declare bankruptcy?
                        It's the game where you always get money, but don't know how, and the amounts vary. Everyone wins, it's just the degree of winning, IIRC.
                        Oh, and it makes America great.

Comment

I was thinking, okay, poor man's Monopoly, sure. It's like a quick-game version. NOPE. Horrid. So horrid.
                          I've played it many years ago, and ironically it really is an insult to the man-child who claims to be such a smart Ivy League guy. IIRC, they dumbed the 2004 version down even further - 1 less property, fewer 'T' cards.

Comment

I've played it many years ago, and ironically it really is an insult to the man-child who claims to be such a smart Ivy League guy. IIRC, they dumbed the 2004 version down even further - 1 less property, fewer 'T' cards.
                            There was another version?!

Comment

**** I kinda want to play it now.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

It's the game where you always get money, but don't know how
                                The epitome of Russian banking.

There was another version?!
                                The 1989 version sold rather poorly. When he re-made himself into a reality TV mogul years later, they re-released the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X