X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.25: Oh Jesus, What Now

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    You could see hat but you couldn’t see that Hillary was effectively a third Obama term
    stop please. (unless you are claiming that any D would have been effectively a third obama term - in which case again, stop please )
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
      It’s like a toddler that has a melt down at Texas Roadhouse because they want spaghetti. Sometimes you have to pick the least sucky thing on the menu
      texas roadhouse has awesome free peanuts and awesome free bread. no toddler ever has a nutty at texas roadhouse!
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
        1972. That was the last time MN voted for a (R) president.
        It was surprisingly close in 2016. They talked about Texas becoming purple; it looked like Minnesota becoming purple.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
          1972. That was the last time MN voted for a (R) president.
          You’re our proxy for the millions of other Brents out there that did the same thing as you.

Comment

Hillary was not a 3rd Obama term. Her first clue was insulting more than half of America (deplorables remark; that covered the people who voted for Trump, AND the non-voters that didn't think was the right candidate).
            You may want to go read that quote again. You aren't helping yourself with this gross misrepresentation of what was said.

Comment

That would be someone that has no shot of winning, and no chance of being a third party.

Which means, because I didn't vote against Trump, I helped him win.

This means, by logic, I helped Obama win, because I didn't vote against Romney.
              Romney != Trump

I disagree on policy with Romney, but he wasn't the danger that Trump is.

I can agree to disagree with a Republican party with people like Collins, Romney, Huntsman, hell even Jeb Bush. I can not find any common ground with a party that elevates people like Trump, Paul LePage, Ted Cruz, and Roy Moore and I will do everything I can to oppose them.

I used to refuse to say I was a Democrat. I was "unenrolled" in Maine. I've voted 3rd party and independent in Maine elections. I used to think I would vote for any reasonable politician, regardless of party. I became so disgusted with what the Republicans became, I registered as a Democrat and haven't looked back. I can not support anyone that will help advance their platform, which I find abhorrent.
              Last edited by BassAle; 12-14-2017, 07:49 AM.

Comment

Hillary was not a 3rd Obama term. Her first clue was insulting more than half of America (deplorables remark; that covered the people who voted for Trump, AND the non-voters that didn't think was the right candidate).
                This is an indicator of the news that you actually pay attention to.

Go read the actual quote, and get back to us. That way, you have your own interpretation of what she said vs. what your talking heads told you to think.

The fact that you have biased talking heads telling you what to think is a root problem with this country. It's great to get the news, it's better to see the raw news and make your own interpretation of it. You clearly didn't do the latter.

That step might have made you go out and at least vote against dump.

Comment

No that deplorables comment covers the 33% of morons who still support the President. They need to be surgically removed from power and all discussion in the United States. They are all a waste of time.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

That would be someone that has no shot of winning, and no chance of being a third party.
                    Here's another illustration of the problem- YOU want the system to change, but don't want to go out and actually put effort into changing it.

Complain about every politician, but not vote.

You are letting the people who you totally disagree with rule over you. Willingly.

The only way each of us will ever make a difference is to vote. Stop standing on the sidelines and complaining. Do something about it. And bring your like friends with you. Otherwise, you are no better than the snowflakes that are constantly complained about.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                      Here's another illustration of the problem- YOU want the system to change, but don't want to go out and actually put effort into changing it.

Complain about every politician, but not vote.

You are letting the people who you totally disagree with rule over you. Willingly.

The only way each of us will ever make a difference is to vote. Stop standing on the sidelines and complaining. Do something about it. And bring your like friends with you. Otherwise, you are no better than the snowflakes that are constantly complained about.
                      ultimately that's why I went from being an independent (small i) voter (not enrolled in a party) to a Democrat. I wanted to be able to influence the party that was closest to my beliefs by being able to participate in the primary process. Even if I don't get the candidate I want out of the primary, I'm helping influence the parties platform.

I grew up, politically speaking.

Comment

I said it already this week. If you're not voting Democrat you're part of the problem. And that's sad. There needs to be an opposition party but that party no longer exists. Between every policy being wrong right now, the tax bill, and the concerted effort to destroy the 4th estate and Mueller's investigation we have a war going on. Pick a side or get out of the way.
                        Last edited by ScoobyDoo; 12-14-2017, 08:06 AM.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

"If you are not us, you are them." It's ridiculous. Binary thinking.
                          No, it's : If you will not do anything to oppose them, then you are them. If you keep making excuses and apologies for them, then you are them. If you keep maintaining that they are exactly the same as us, despite the multitude of evidence to the contrary, then you are them.

Deal with it.
                          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                            No, it's : If you will not do anything to oppose them, then you are them. If you keep making excuses and apologies for them, then you are them. If you keep maintaining that they are exactly the same as us, despite the multitude of evidence to the contrary, then you are them.

Deal with it.
                            In other words, Brent. You're a duck.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                              I said it already this week. If you're not voting Democrat you're part of the problem. And that's sad. There needs to be an opposition party but that party no longer exists. Between every policy being wrong right now, the tax bill, and the concerted effort to destroy the 4th state and Mueller's investigation we have a war going on. Pick a side or get out of the way.
                              That's 4th estate. The 4th state is Georgia and destroying it... meh, no great loss (except Savannah).

The GOP is influenza, voting Dem is vaccination. Vaccination sucks -- the needle hurts, you may get a mini-flu. In a few weird cases you might have a bad reaction. But not getting vaccinated and just sitting it out leads to an even greater spread of the disease.

Get vaccinated. Build collective immunity against the pathogen.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Yeah, not for any of those. However, because I'm not a full blown liberal, I get dismissed. Next?
                                But you won't do anything to stop those from happening, either. Except to whine on this board how nobody listens to you and understands your brilliance.

Still waiting to hear how Hillary would have destroyed this country. You say we don't listen to your opinions. All you do is spout generalities with no evidence or information to back them up.
                                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Working...
                                X