This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    Just found out what BIOBUI UOWENANB means, and you realize I haven't voted in the last few years, because I hated all politicians, right? Get woke, be informed, man.
    If you haven't voted in years, then Fark off. Your opinion is more worthless than the rubes in Alabama who supported a pedophile because at least they participated.

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.25: Oh Jesus, What Now

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
      Hill would have ruined this country, just in a different way than Trump is doing.
      How?
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post
        What the **** is wrong with you? Let’s see, one party believes in climate change, one wants to bring back coal. One thinks the EPA is a good idea, the other wants to cut environmental regulations. One party believes in gay rights, the other is backed by the Christian taliban. I can’t think of a single issue where the democrats aren’t far superior to the republicans on. Seriously, **** you.
        I’m laughing because this response is the perfect rage/fear/bitterness while also being condescending scream that makes Texans go shopping for another sidearm to legally flaunt. And both sides remain seemingly blind to it while it continually gets worse. The US may not survive Trump.
        Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
        USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
          Yeah, that's a small-minded vision and designation.

As for DX's last post, I guess I'm damning humanity by not voting. If I voted, I would write in some random that has no shot (a true write-in) because that is how sickened I am of the politics game. I have "voted" to stop choosing the lesser evil. I won't condemn others for who they vote for. I'll disagree with them, and discuss with them, but will not condemn them.
          Sounds just like Trump's campaign. You should work for his re-election.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

All politicians are dirty to some extent at this point in time. They have to be to get to the level they are at. My last hope was James Traficant, but lo and behold, criminal.

Are there "cleaner" politicians than others? Yep. But politics is a dirty, dirty business, and there's the issue. It's become business. Representing the people's desires is an afterthought. Well, unless it gets you votes, then you kind of go along for the ride to get elected, THEN you get paid to do whatever lobbies you represent want you to do.
            Sure, all politicians are dirty in some way. I have no real problem with that.

But MY Democratic representation does not say one thing and do 100% the other. They don't go out and pretend that the debt and deficit is the most important thing of all time, and then go out and cut taxes and increase both horribly badly. R's have been doing that exact thing since the 80's, and nobody has caught onto it. Sure, D's inflate the debt and deficit, but normally, it's because something has to be done to keep people spending money- but over the long haul, policies make things better. D's have gone out and made a difference in health care. D's have gone out and attempted to not kill as many people in other countries. I can go on, but the point is that Ds have not been doing the opposite of what we Democrats think is important.

When I see stuff getting done that I think is good for the country in the long run, I'm happy with it. R's best message is - Anti-Democrat, cut taxes, and start wars.

Comment

And you have proven my point, of that you probably have another think coming. You don't think both parties grease the wheels a bit, maybe do some shady things to get things done? To advance their political career? It happens all the time.
              Again, LOOK AT WHAT THEY ARE DOING IN CONGRESS. Not that they take money, but the actions. R's are there to make rich people richer, and nothing else. Don't care about effective government, don't care about deficit, don't care about health, don't care about the environment. etc. They vote against all of that to increase profits.

R's here pretend that they support having a government in some form, as it's needed. And in that, I ask why they keep voting R since everything they do is dismantle government, making it less than effective.

Get over the dirty part, and look at what people are doing.

It's funny that many R's are doing things that line their pockets MORE with their policy. Especially the main tweeter.

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
                that makes Texans go shopping for another sidearm to legally flaunt
                Other things that cause this:

+ seeing a brown person not working on lawn
                + seeing a black person not in prison
                + seeing a Planned Parenthood
                + erectile dysfunction
                + losing to the Eagles
                + losing to Oklahoma
                + daughter thinks for herself
                + wife thinks for herself
                + son in a dress
                + any problem they can't solve with their money or their fists
                Cornell University
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Not voting for the lesser of two evils makes me not a coward. Hill would have ruined this country, just in a different way than Trump is doing. Get off your high horse. The Dems are no more angels than the Repubs. And if you think I'm a true Repub, then either you are not listening, or you are sucking the Dem dikc (mis-spell on purpose) so hard you are blind. Good day, sir.
                  Not voting also takes away any credibility in your *****ing about politicians.

You are blinding yourself on a small issue to ignore the big picture. Which is sad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    Other things that cause this:

+ seeing a brown person not working on lawn
                    + seeing a black person not in prison
                    + seeing a Planned Parenthood
                    + erectile dysfunction
                    + losing to the Eagles
                    + losing to Oklahoma
                    + daughter thinks for herself
                    + wife thinks for herself
                    + son in a dress
                    + any problem they can't solve with their money or their fists
                    Like they need a reason
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Here Twitler is at it
                      The reason I originally endorsed Luther Strange (and his numbers went up mightily), is that I said Roy Moore will not be able to win the General Election. I was right! Roy worked hard but the deck was stacked against him!
                      Wow, more than 90% of Fake News Media coverage of me is negative, with numerous forced retractions of untrue stories. Hence my use of Social Media, the only way to get the truth out. Much of Mainstream Meadia has become a joke! @foxandfriends
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        Here Twitler is at it
                        Someone turned auto correct off
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Trump claiming victory this morning on the critical Moore/Strange matchup. Lest any should suspect that his endorsement isn’t necessary.
                          Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                          USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                            Someone turned auto correct off
                            Or turned autocorrect on. Should have read Herr.
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
                              I’m laughing because this response is the perfect rage/fear/bitterness while also being condescending scream that makes Texans go shopping for another sidearm to legally flaunt. And both sides remain seemingly blind to it while it continually gets worse. The US may not survive Trump.
                              i'm sick of being called a libt*rd

both sides aren't just as bad. one is clearly worse, and they won't change their ways until they start losing seats everywhere. Brent did nothing to prevent Trump from winning. He is part of the problem.

Comment

https://twitter.com/tedlieu/status/940931600753332224
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X