This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.25: Oh Jesus, What Now

Are we sure that’s what he’s implying? It’s still hard for me to believe that he could be that dumb.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      Are we sure that’s what he’s implying? It’s still hard for me to believe that he could be that dumb.
      So we're going to excuse it on double entendre grounds? Are we Sarah Huckleberry Sanders now?
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        So we're going to excuse it on double entendre grounds? Are we Sarah Huckleberry Sanders now?
        Uhhhhhhhhhhh what?
        Code:
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Uhhhhhhhhhhh what?
          Put it this way. Every woman on Morning Joe this morning knew exactly what he meant. Every single one.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I think folks are reading too far into it, if they think that tweet is implying sex-for-money.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Wait is this for real?
              Yup. I heard it coming in this morning and thought it was just some random jerk sending an obscene email to the radio host. When I figured out what it was I nearly drove off the road.

This is the worst person in America.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                I think folks are reading too far into it, if they think that tweet is implying sex-for-money.
                Can't say I'm shocked you see it that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                  On the one hand, we have that possibility.

On the other hand, we have Dump's entire 70-year record.
                  Cornell University
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

What was the sex quote?
                    Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                    USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
                      What was the sex quote?
                      That she would do anything for a contribution.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                        That she would do anything for a contribution.
                        Trump is despicable already, without reasonable people needing to become mind-reading mystics. I assumed she offered to fetch his Big Macs.
                        Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.

Comment

He doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt. Consider the source.

In any case, Gillibrand handled it perfectly:
                          Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            He doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt. Consider the source.:
                            Yeah, I haven’t gotten my head around the unlimited potential of his insanity.
                            Code:

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              He doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt. Consider the source.

In any case, Gillibrand handled it perfectly:
                              Perfect. Just speak the truth and let his head explode.
                              Playing games in the news with gray areas about who really meant what just plays into his game. No. He’s just an ***hole.

Comment

Bizarre

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...91707?lo=ap_f1
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X