This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    I haven’t been able to keep up here - did we get an explanation for how she would have ruined the world just as bad? Considering all the bad things going on, I’d love to send out an Xmas card telling people how much worse they could be right now. Dying to hear.
    She ran a bad - very bad - campaign and lost. I think historians will look back on 2016 as she lost, rather than he won.

Pride over predjudice?
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
      She ran a bad - very bad - campaign and lost. I think historians will look back on 2016 as she lost, rather than he won.

Pride over predjudice?
      That didn't just not answer the question, but is so far removed from the question you're comparing apples to a pipe.
      Last edited by unofan; 12-15-2017, 12:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post

Pride over predjudice?
        You drinking today joe?

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.25: Oh Jesus, What Now

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          I haven’t been able to keep up here - did we get an explanation for how she would have ruined the world just as bad? Considering all the bad things going on, I’d love to send out an Xmas card telling people how much worse they could be right now. Dying to hear.
          Of course we didn’t.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            You drinking today joe?
            Lucky
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              I know literally nothing about this nominee so I'm not here to comment on whether he should or should not be a judge, but the whole "how many depositions have you taken" or "when was the last time you sat down and read the rules of civil procedure" line of questions are kind of b.s., imho.

Take someone like Ruth Ginsburg. IIRC, she went straight from law school to academia and then onto the bench. She seems plenty capable enough.

I'm sure that lawyers who appear in district court appreciate a judge who is well-seasoned in trials and trial procedure, but if you limit judicial candidates to only those people you are probably eliminating a lot of very bright, very qualified candidates.
              That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post
                That didn't just not answer the question, but is so far removed from the question you're comparing apples to I've pipe.
                What she would have done is immaterial. If she had won, we would know. But she blew it - to her, and your, everlasting regret.

But, on the positive side from your point, the GOP Congress is proving, once again, that they can't govern when holding all 3 sections, and will probably lose all 3 in the next 3 years.
                CCT '77 & '78
                4 kids
                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  My biggest criticism of her was foreign policy. She basically said in one of the debates she would escalate things with Russia over Syria. For all his many faults, I think other world leaders actually do like Trump one on one. The same wouldn’t be true of Hillary.
                  Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                  Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                    But, on the positive side from your point, the GOP Congress is proving, once again, that they can't govern when holding all 3 sections, and will probably lose all 3 in the next 3 years.
                    They're not going to lose the judicial in 3 years unless we get some very timely divine intervention, but they are doing their best to lose the legislative and executive.

As the Republicans have committed themselves to evil I guess we should all give thanks they are at least incompetent as well.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                      My biggest criticism of her was foreign policy. She basically said in one of the debates she would escalate things with Russia over Syria. For all his many faults, I think other world leaders actually do like Trump one on one. The same wouldn’t be true of Hillary.
                      If world leaders like Trump one on one it's because he is an idiot and they can lead him anywhere they want. I doubt anyone but Putin likes him.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                      I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

rotflmao
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                          rotflmao
                          What do you want him to say? "I f-cked up and I regret it every day"?

They need some sort of rationalization.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

he is escalating things with North Korea and Iran. that's worse.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                              What she would have done is immaterial. If she had won, we would know. But she blew it - to her, and your, everlasting regret.

they are going to do a lot of damage before then

Comment

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                                he is escalating things with North Korea and Iran. that's worse.
                                #ThankYouBush #ThankYouObama
                                Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                                Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Working...
                                X