X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.25: Oh Jesus, What Now

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    You realize she was secretary of state and had a great relationship with leaders all around the world.
    Nice assumption

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
      You apparently know very little of RBG's background. Not only did she clerk for a judge, but she also litigated numerous cases. Hell, she argued a half-dozen cases in front of the Supreme Court, and is largely responsible for extending the 14th Amendment's Equal Protection Clause to women.

My guess is she would know what a Motion in limine is, and might be able to venture a guess at the Daubert standard. Those are things district court judges deal with constantly. I would be appalled if my next judge in either state or district court did not know what either were. I mean, would you take your car to a mechanic who didn't know what an oil filter was?
      I don't claim to be an expert on Ginsburg, but it was my recollection that her litigation career was more along the lines of a "solicitor general" type of career, where she primarily appeared for oral argument in front of the US Appellate courts or US Supreme Court, and not out taking depositions or litigating product liability cases.
      That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

This is something everyone in the media should read: https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...-tweets-russia
        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

https://www.salon.com/2017/12/15/the...g-protections/
          Trump screws the coal miners again, who else is shocked by this?

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
            dummy

this makes it easier to mine. geesh
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
              Suckers!

Dems need to jump on this. Locally, both federal and state D congressmen (or potential congressmen) should be working to get these people to vote for them and work with them. Have an ear to the ground. The D's ignored these people on accident. Republicans swooped in and are ignoring them while profiting.
              Trumpy and the Repubs don't care about small businesses. It's all about the 1%. Whatever's good for Tyson Foods, Perdue, and Hormel is good for America. The only worth those farmers have is what they can provide for the big packers.
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                What do you mean? Coal miners can't work anymore cause they have Black lung, company needs to hire someone to replace them. It's about creating jahbs!!!!!
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Trump administration has given the cdc list of words that are banned from being used in official docs
                  The forbidden words are “vulnerable,” “entitlement,” “diversity,” “transgender,” “fetus,” “evidence-based” and “science-based.”

**** these people and **** everyone who voted for them

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    Trump administration has given the cdc list of words that are banned from being used in official docs
                    The forbidden words are “vulnerable,” “entitlement,” “diversity,” “transgender,” “fetus,” “evidence-based” and “science-based.”

Are you ****ing kidding me,?
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      No I’m not ****ing kidding
                      https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/cdc-gets-list-of-forbidden-words-fetus-transgender-diversity/2017/12/15/f503837a-e1cf-11e7-89e8-edec16379010_story.html?tid=ss_tw&utm_term=.aed0ab980e5e

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                        Trump can't even spell those words. I wonder who came up with that directive?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

It’s like this administration was made up by a bad dystopian novelist
                          Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                          USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

It’s like a really bad Bond villain.
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Here is a list of the new approved words...

vulnerable -> Weak a**
                              entitlement -> Liberal Leaches
                              diversity -> Liberal Propaganda
                              transgender -> Non-human
                              fetus -> God's precious gift
                              evidence-based -> Liberal Mumbo Jumbo
                              science-based -> Sorcery

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

I'm sure the CDC will fall right in line.

Comment

Working...
                                X