X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.25: Oh Jesus, What Now

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    Just found out what BIOBUI UOWENANB means, and you realize I haven't voted in the last few years, because I hated all politicians, right? Get woke, be informed, man.
    That’s just as pathetic. You can’t make an adult decision or be bothered to differentiate between the lesser of two evils. So **** everyone? Great ethos.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      Paulsen hasn’t had a town hall in six years. Andy slavitt is stumping for Phillips and I can’t wait for their town halls. Spoiler alert- erik won’t show up
      How has he gotten re-elected?
      Code:
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        How has he gotten re-elected?
        Lol look at his district

Comment

I have no idea what that acronym is.

I will stand by my statement.
          Both Sides Are Bad, So Vote Republican.

Originated among the small 'l' libertarians of Fark.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            Both Sides Are Bad, So Vote Republican.

Originated among the small 'l' libertarians of Fark.
            Yeah, that's a small-minded vision and designation.

As for DX's last post, I guess I'm damning humanity by not voting. If I voted, I would write in some random that has no shot (a true write-in) because that is how sickened I am of the politics game. I have "voted" to stop choosing the lesser evil. I won't condemn others for who they vote for. I'll disagree with them, and discuss with them, but will not condemn them.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Yeah, that's a small-minded vision and designation.

As for DX's last post, I guess I'm damning humanity by not voting. If I voted, I would write in some random that has no shot (a true write-in) because that is how sickened I am of the politics game. I have "voted" to stop choosing the lesser evil. I won't condemn others for who they vote for. I'll disagree with them, and discuss with them, but will not condemn them.
              Don’t for a second think that makes you noble. It makes you a coward.

Stand up for what is right for once. Stand up for the planet. Stand up for the kid whose parents can’t afford to put food on his plate. Stand up for the teacher who gets paid barely enough to make ends meet. Stand up for the gay man who wants to get married. Stand up for the woman who wants nothing more than to have control over her own body. Stand up for good.

I admitted I made horrible mistakes eight years ago. I grew up. I was tired of telling everyone else to **** off. I stopped being such a coward.
              Code:

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                Don’t for a second think that makes you noble. It makes you a coward.

Stand up for what is right for once. Stand up for the planet. Stand up for the kid whose parents can’t afford to put food on his plate. Stand up for the teacher who gets paid barely enough to make ends meet. Stand up for the gay man who wants to get married. Stand up for the woman who wants nothing more than to have control over her own body. Stand up for good.

I admitted I made horrible mistakes eight years ago. I grew up. I was tired of telling everyone else to **** off. I stopped being such a coward.
                Not voting for the lesser of two evils makes me not a coward. Hill would have ruined this country, just in a different way than Trump is doing. Get off your high horse. The Dems are no more angels than the Repubs. And if you think I'm a true Repub, then either you are not listening, or you are sucking the Dem dikc (mis-spell on purpose) so hard you are blind. Good day, sir.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Not voting for the lesser of two evils makes me not a coward. Hill would have ruined this country, just in a different way than Trump is doing.
                  "Well then, you are lost!"

The Dems are no more angels than the Repubs.
                  You truly are lost.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                    "Well then, you are lost!"
                    Apparently.

Comment

Tell us, Brent - how would Hillary have "ruined this country"?

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        Exactly. After seeing what the GOTV manager in Alabama did to drive the black vote, I’m more than eager to volunteer with campaigns to ensure we have a clean sweep in Minnesota.

I’ll support them if they support a more fair tax policy, a cleaner environment, and improved education.

If you vote republican it’s because you don’t give a **** about the poor, the earth, or your kids.
                        I used to be a big proponent of the "No Vote/Protest Vote" but I will never exercise that again as long as one party is hell bent on destruction. When the GOP re-enters the 20th Century (let alone the 21st) then maybe I will reconsider but until then I will do what I can to make sure they are all sitting at home licking their wounds and paying their taxes.
                        Last edited by Handyman; 12-13-2017, 12:56 AM.
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                          One of my best friends is campaign manager for dean Phillips and that’s a great place to start
                          My parents live in that district...my dad may have gone Right but he is off the Erik Paulsen train.
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I said all politicians are dirty.
                            Not all dirt is the same and I'm willing to accept some if it means saving the planet, keeping pedophiles out of office, not enacting racist immigration policies, educating our youth....

And saying Trump was the lesser of 2 evils is PSOTY CHAMPION.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                              Not voting for the lesser of two evils makes me not a coward. Hill would have ruined this country, just in a different way than Trump is doing. Get off your high horse. The Dems are no more angels than the Repubs. And if you think I'm a true Repub, then either you are not listening, or you are sucking the Dem dikc (mis-spell on purpose) so hard you are blind. Good day, sir.
                              What the **** is wrong with you? Let’s see, one party believes in climate change, one wants to bring back coal. One thinks the EPA is a good idea, the other wants to cut environmental regulations. One party believes in gay rights, the other is backed by the Christian taliban. I can’t think of a single issue where the democrats aren’t far superior to the republicans on. Seriously, **** you.

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                                What the **** is wrong with you? Let’s see, one party believes in climate change, one wants to bring back coal. One thinks the EPA is a good idea, the other wants to cut environmental regulations. One party believes in gay rights, the other is backed by the Christian taliban. I can’t think of a single issue where the democrats aren’t far superior to the republicans on. Seriously, **** you.
                                I see you conveniently left out emails and murdered diplomats.

Comment

Working...
                                X