X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.25: Oh Jesus, What Now

Originally posted by rufus View Post
    I don't think even Josh Duggar would molest that.
    Too old, and DNA is too different...
    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
    Originally posted by Quizmire
    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      What's sad is that Hungarians, Serbians, Romanians, and Bulgarians are basically the same Greek/Turkish/Levant bloodlines that migrated north, just mixed with some Slavic blood, several centuries removed, and converted to the Christ cult.
      Their common home is the Anatolyan Plateau, I believe.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        Sanders is the loud dumb girl in every high school who wasn't pretty enough to be popular, and was made fun of every time she opened her mouth to say something stupid. Now that she's been given a platform and a mic, she's exacting some sort of awkward "revenge" on the nerds who had too much sense of self-pride (OK, more likely, a DND or M:TG 'date' with the boys) to ask her to prom.
        So basically Meg in real life?

Also teenage boys tend to be Yugioh players, MTG tends to skew older.
        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
          Also teenage boys tend to be Yugioh players, MTG tends to skew older.
          We were the premier Catholic HS in the state, and MTG requires more thinking.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            We were the premier Catholic HS in the state, and MTG requires more thinking.
            Depends on if you play Infect.

(If anyone gets the joke I’ll be shocked)
            U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
            Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
            I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
            But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
            Originally posted by Doyle Woody
            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Wife of Roy Moore says he can't be a bigoted racist cause he once appointed a black man, and one of their lawyers is "a Jew".

Of course he is. You want a good lawyer, right? Surprised you didn't mention how much money he's been able to save for you.
              Last edited by rufus; 12-12-2017, 05:45 AM.
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                Wife of Roy Moore says he can't be a bigoted racist cause he once appointed a black man, and one of their lawyers is "a Jew".

Of course he is. You want a good lawyer, right? Surprised you didn't mention how much money he's been able to save for you.
                Lord I’m comin’ home to you.
                Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post

I got a couple black friends. I’ve hired tons of Jews. And all the Asians do my accounting. I’m not racist.

Except against the Irish. They’re worthless drunks.

Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

It should be entertaining. A judge has preemptively ordered AL to not even think about destroying the election records.
                    Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                    USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Apparently Kristin Gillibrand will have sex with Trump for cash.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Apparently Kristin Gillibrand will have sex with Trump for cash.
                        That is exactly what he is implying...good lord he is now sexually harassing/bullying a female Senator on Twitter. In related news Sarah "I Wish I Was A Dugger" Sanders says the White House denies Trump ever said this and that whoever says he did should be fired.

(sadly I have to actually say the last part is a joke because it is too ****ed believable)
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          That is exactly what he is implying...good lord he is now sexually harassing/bullying a female Senator on Twitter. In related news Sarah "I Wish I Was A Dugger" Sanders says the White House denies Trump ever said this and that whoever says he did should be fired.

(sadly I have to actually say the last part is a joke because it is too ****ed believable)
                          So, someone else has the Twitter machine and talks just like he does? Nobody is that stupid. He said this. This is HIS twitter account. And he needs to be accountable. This is ACTIVE SEXUAL HARASSMENT of a sitting US SENATOR. He needs to resign. NOW.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

I'm sure it was just his (((lawyer))) tweeting for him again.

Comment

Wait is this for real?
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                Wait is this for real?
                                Yes, that is a real tweet. He did it this morning. It's live and it happened.

Comment

Working...
                                X