X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.25: Oh Jesus, What Now

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
    #ThankYouBush #ThankYouObama
    Don't forget Clinton, who gave them the stuff in the first place.

Comment

#ThankYouBush #ThankYouObama
      rotflmao
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
        If world leaders like Trump one on one it's because he is an idiot and they can lead him anywhere they want. I doubt anyone but Putin likes him.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
        Good post. You’re exactly right.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
          I know literally nothing about this nominee so I'm not here to comment on whether he should or should not be a judge, but the whole "how many depositions have you taken" or "when was the last time you sat down and read the rules of civil procedure" line of questions are kind of b.s., imho.

Take someone like Ruth Ginsburg. IIRC, she went straight from law school to academia and then onto the bench. She seems plenty capable enough.

I'm sure that lawyers who appear in district court appreciate a judge who is well-seasoned in trials and trial procedure, but if you limit judicial candidates to only those people you are probably eliminating a lot of very bright, very qualified candidates.
          Its was a softball question asked by a Republican...it isnt like it was some form of gotcha. The guy isnt qualified for the job (like everyone else they put up) so the GOP was trying to prove he has experience and could handle the work despite his lack of work in the field. He fumbled the handoff and tripped over the center at the same time.

This is like getting your name wrong on the SATs. If he cant handle answering a basic question from a crony in his own party how is he going to be able to be a judge?
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

My biggest criticism of her was foreign policy. She basically said in one of the debates she would escalate things with Russia over Syria. For all his many faults, I think other world leaders actually do like Trump one on one. The same wouldn’t be true of Hillary.
            This is a joke right? Leaders of the Free World laugh at hi openly and criticize him every time he opens his trap. The only ones who like him are Putin and the clowns who use his rhetoric. Lay off the crack son...
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
              My biggest criticism of her was foreign policy. She basically said in one of the debates she would escalate things with Russia over Syria. For all his many faults, I think other world leaders actually do like Trump one on one. The same wouldn’t be true of Hillary.
              Wow, that’s the dumbest thing I’ll read until trump tweets again.

Comment

Jeebus. Read that back to yourself, Drew.

Comment

Name one not named Vladimir Putin...
                  Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                  Originally posted by Quizmire
                  mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                  MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                  MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                  I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Surely you can't be serious.

Comment

Originally posted by DisplacedCornellian View Post
                      Surely you can't be serious.
                      Don't call him Shirley. Unless the "S" stands for that and his name is actually Drew Shirley. Which it could be. In that case nevermind.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                        Name one not named Vladimir Putin...
                        Duterte. Does he not count?
                        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Those of you that don't have Drew on ignore deserve the resulting headaches. Seriously gfy and stop quoting him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                            Those of you that don't have Drew on ignore deserve the resulting headaches. Seriously gfy and stop quoting him.

Happy Holidays to you as well!
                            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              This is a joke right? Leaders of the Free World laugh at hi openly and criticize him every time he opens his trap. The only ones who like him are Putin and the clowns who use his rhetoric. Lay off the crack son...
                              This is the stuff people who watch FNC believe. It's sad but it's true, he's not joking.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                This is the stuff people who watch FNC believe. It's sad but it's true, he's not joking.
                                John Bolton.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X