X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.25: Oh Jesus, What Now

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
    The democrats certainly wouldn’t try to discredit an investigation...
    You know, the more you post, the more apparent it becomes to me that you ........really.............aren't..............all .........that.................bright.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
      You know, the more you post, the more apparent it becomes to me that you ........really.............aren't..............all .........that.................bright.
      I think this is what happens when the party in power is the same party who doesn't believe in the Press, or the Government. And why a people would elect the people to power that don't believe in the government nor the check and balance of the government is beyond my comprehension.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
        Yup

Comment

What is the end game here? Are you trying to get Trump kicked out? Maybe vote again?
          I'd like to know if our "president" is a crook and a traitor to this country. Wouldn't you?

Comment

Obama wasn't conspiring with enemies of our nation to put money in his own pocket.

That's ok to you? Or is that just "politics as usual"? And don't you dare mention the Clinton Foundation.

Comment

The principle of respecting the will of the voters is the same though.
              The will of the voters doesn't want this stupid "tax reform", nor this ending of net neutrality. You think that's gonna make a difference to the people who want to steal our tax dollars?

Not.......very...............bright.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                The will of the voters doesn't want this stupid "tax reform", nor this ending of net neutrality. You think that's gonna make a difference to the people who want to steal our tax dollars?

Not.......very...............bright.
                Well, the voters wanted the folks in there who are pushing the tax reform and the destruction of net neutrality. They were too stupid to realize that voting for these folks meant they REALLY wouldn't get what they wanted. They felt, knew, that that ***** who should be locked up politics was only going to get them incremental stuff if they were lucky like when the Black Man from Kenya was in there. But, they really thought this guy would drain the swamp. Little did they know that the complex eco system of a swamp was better and more healthy for their bottom line than the toxic waste dump it has now become.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I want tax reform, this is another Accountants and Lawyers Full Employment Act.
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids
                  5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                  1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                    You thought voting for this guy was gonna get it for you?

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
                      I’m as conservative as you. It’s clear by now that republicans will NOT deliver what you want, right?
                      Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                      USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
                        I’m as conservative as you. It’s clear by now that republicans will NOT deliver what you want, right?
                        We've known since 2011 that RINOs do as you describe.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                          I think this is what happens when the party in power is the same party who doesn't believe in the Press, or the Government. And why a people would elect the people to power that don't believe in the government nor the check and balance of the government is beyond my comprehension.
                          Those are things I strongly believe in along with democracy. The moral of the story should be we need to elect better people.
                          Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                          Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Paul Ryan's a RINO?

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                              I think this is what happens when the party in power is the same party who doesn't believe in the Press, or the Government
                              Or the People. They believe in the rich and in force majeur. It drips from everything they say and do.

They are fascists. They'll hide behind democratic institutions when it helps them, but most of their efforts are tearing down democracy and substituting rule by wealth and intimidation. The Republican party is currently an existential threat to our democracy. The people have to smack them so hard their grandchildren bear the mark. This is the Founders' big test: "if you can keep it."
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                                Paul Ryan's a RINO?
                                Isn't that fantastic? He's Ayn Rand's demon spawn and he's not derp enough for this new "conservatism".

Comment

Working...
                                X