This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
    What is the end game here? Are you trying to get Trump kicked out? Maybe vote again?
    What would you want if it was reversed? You good with that?
    Of course we won’t get a revote. Does that mean you do t find out the extent of the collusion?? You’d be enraged if it was flipped

Comment

What is the end game here? Are you trying to get Trump kicked out? Maybe vote again?
      If the Trump campaign did indeed collude with a foreign enemy to win an election, I find it astounding that you even need to ask this. Yes, that warrants kicking him out of office.
      Last edited by GrinCDXX; 12-12-2017, 12:58 PM.

Comment

That is very understandable and I completely respect it, at the same time I think that is a very dangerous game. Having Trump as president for four years is better than some sort of civil war.
        Not if it means a descent into authoritarianism, which is what this coordinated effort to discredit Mueller rings of.

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.25: Oh Jesus, What Now

Pence isn't going to grift his way through four years. That alone is preferable. Republicans allowing their president to crap all over the Emoluments clause is another one of the claims they abandoned (respecting the Constitution) for winning.
          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            What would you want if it was reversed? You good with that?
            Of course we won’t get a revote. Does that mean you do t find out the extent of the collusion?? You’d be enraged if it was flipped
            When Obama won I accepted the results both times and moved on with my life.
            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

And he was never under appearance or investigation of colluding with an enemy to win. You’d have stroked out if he had been

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                The End Game should be to get to the bottom of the influence the Russians had or tired to have in our election. So that we prevent it in the future.

That's not a hard end game.

If that takes down dump in the process, then so be it. He's stated in the past that he admires putin, who is an authoritarian leader who ALSO makes HUGE money ruling the country. We've already seen the very, very likely financial corruption for this president (which I'm not sure why that ALSO is so overlooked), and he wants to have far more absolute power, like his buddy vlad.

Given the total lack of respect he has for the office, I don't see it that bad that he goes down.

If people want to start a fight over that, so be it. But IMHO, it's pretty clear that people who support an authoritarian leader who takes a lot of money from the government is very much on the wrong side of the great American experiment. And that's not even considering the problems with how he treats other people- encouraging others to do the same. If we have a real, physical, fight over that, I know who is going to lose. How many people are willing to die so that our dictator can make loads of cash? How many people are willing to die so that we bully women and minorities back into submission? Let them.

Comment

And all of those "Impeach Obama" stickers meant nothing. Or the "Lock Her Up" posters. Nothing at all.

Or the constant questions of where he was born.

yea, people accepted it and moved on.

And if dump didn't collude with russians, then he's welcome (with no support) to stay. This is a serious crime that could have been committed, so lets not lose sight of that.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    And he was never under appearance or investigation of colluding with an enemy to win. You’d have stroked out if he had been
                    There was that whole birth certificate thing, though. Which plenty of Reich-wingers swallowed hook, line, and sinker, and many still do, as evidenced by Frauddy88's earlier post.

Comment

• Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                      And all of those "Impeach Obama" stickers meant nothing. Or the "Lock Her Up" posters. Nothing at all.

Or the constant questions of where he was born.

yea, people accepted it and moved on.

And if dump didn't collude with russians, then he's welcome (with no support) to stay. This is a serious crime that could have been committed, so lets not lose sight of that.
                      I was only speaking for myself.

Comment

That you think this is a remotely similar comparison speaks volumes.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                          That you think this is a remotely similar comparison speaks volumes.
                          The principle of respecting the will of the voters is the same though.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                            Oh good Lord. Another argument that Dump is playing 8-dimensional chess, or whatever.
                            Hardly. If Trump was playing multi-dimensional chess, it would go over the head of both his base and the base across the aisle.

That's why he gets the response he gets. He knows what buttons to push with the base of both parties. Because notwithstanding the silver spoon he was born with, he's basically a rube.
                            That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

LOL. Well, that could have gone better.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                That is amazing. I can't believe he hasn't deleted that Tweet.

Lumpy is as dumb as they come. Poor widdle snowflake needs bodyguards everywhere he goes, too.

Comment

Working...
                                X