X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.25: Oh Jesus, What Now

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Yeah, those are pretty high on my list of things that must be avoided. It far outweighs the things that p-ss me off about liberals. I vote for them because I’m not a selfish dickwad who wants to **** all over the planet.
    And? I didn't vote for Trump nor Hillary b/c none of them really represented me.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

YOU DIDN’T EVEN VoTE!

You couldn’t be bothered to get off your *** and spend 10 minutes to cast a vote and do your civic duty.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
        And? I didn't vote for Trump nor Hillary b/c none of them really represented me.
        When you have two choices, none will be perfect.

You were offered a ham sandwich and a steaming pile of **** between two slices of bread. You didn’t pick so the cafeteria lady threw the **** sandwich on your plate.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          YOU DIDN’T EVEN VoTE!

You couldn’t be bothered to get off your *** and spend 10 minutes to cast a vote and do your civic duty.
          What you fail to realize is not voting IS my vote.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
            When you have two choices, none will be perfect.

You were offered a ham sandwich and a steaming pile of **** between two slices of bread. You didn’t pick so the cafeteria lady threw the **** sandwich on your plate.
            "You didn't vote for my candidate, so you're an idiot."

To be fair, the Trumpsters are saying the same exact thing.

Comment

It’s like a toddler that has a melt down at Texas Roadhouse because they want spaghetti. Sometimes you have to pick the least sucky thing on the menu

Comment

"You didn't vote for my candidate, so you're an idiot."

To be fair, the Trumpsters are saying the same exact thing.
                I’m saying the only hope for the country is complete rejection of the Republican platform.

Comment

It’s like a toddler that has a melt down at Texas Roadhouse because they want spaghetti. Sometimes you have to pick the least sucky thing on the menu
                  DING DING DING. Now you know why I hate politics. I don't want the least sucky thing. I want the good stuff. Or at least palatable stuff.

Comment

So why not pick the one that’s closer and pressure that party to get closer to what you want?

Comment

DING DING DING. Now you know why I hate politics. I don't want the least sucky thing. I want the good stuff. Or at least palatable stuff.
                      And because you can’t be an adult, and instead behave like a toddler, we’re stuck with rolling back environmental regulations, drilling in the arctic national wildlife refuge, dismantling of Bears Ears National Monument, a tax heist giveaway to the rich, collusion with Russia, dick measuring with North Korea, ...

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                        So why not pick the one that’s closer and pressure that party to get closer to what you want?
                        That would be someone that has no shot of winning, and no chance of being a third party.

Which means, because I didn't vote against Trump, I helped him win.

This means, by logic, I helped Obama win, because I didn't vote against Romney.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                          Yeah, not for any of those. However, because I'm not a full blown liberal, I get dismissed. Next?
                          No, you get dismissed because you don't do anything to stop those, and appear to support those who do support such positions.

Comment

And because you can’t be an adult, and instead behave like a toddler, we’re stuck with rolling back environmental regulations, drilling in the arctic national wildlife refuge, dismantling of Bears Ears National Monument, a tax heist giveaway to the rich, collusion with Russia, dick measuring with North Korea, ...
                            And there is my point. I apparently am a man-child idiot, but yet I should vote for BassAle's candidate. Do you really want a man-child to vote for your person? Hmm? Just sayin'. Go ahead, choose your poison response.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                              And you helped give us a **** sandwich. Stop pretending like your hands are clean.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                                And you helped give us a **** sandwich. Stop pretending like your hands are clean.
                                How about talking to all the Hill supporters that didn't vote?

Comment

Working...
                                X