This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
    No, the politics as usual is the investigation and trying to discredit it. I have 100% trust in Mueller and don’t think Trump should fire him. At the same time, one of the hallmarks of our country is a respect of the outcome of elections and peaceful transition of power. The investigation of Trump and all the other nonsense flies in the face of that. I become more disillusioned with both parties each day.
    Don’t try to serve two masters. It’s gross.
    Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
    USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.25: Oh Jesus, What Now

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
      Posters here, the press, and Democrats in Congress are getting trolled so hard by Trump. He posts that knowing this is precisely the reading that would be given to it, yet he can then do later today exactly what Brent has done -- respond that there was nothing sexual about it and that only pervs would read something sexual into an innocent but accurate tweet. And people will believe him and look askance at all of you with "dirty minds."
      Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
      He's smart enough to understand what buttons to push. By seventh grade we're all that smart.
      Oh good Lord. Another argument that Dump is playing 8-dimensional chess, or whatever.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        Wow.
        Some crazy eyed talking head on Faux said something similar...
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
          The Democrats didn't initiate the investigation. You realize that don't you?
          Wait, I thought he was talking about Watergate. You can understand my confusion, using the exact same wording as the administration did back then.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            Aren't there laws against incitement to violence?
            Civil War 2 is already coming. Stock up on semi-autos and ammo now.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
              The Democrats didn't initiate the investigation. You realize that don't you?
              Mueller is a Democratic plant didn't you know that?
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                Civil War 2 is already coming. Stock up on semi-autos and ammo now.
                John Titor was real? Don't tell Sicatoka...
                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

An oldie but goodie from a year ago. Trump pretends to be a patriot, stirs us up against each other, it's all about the money. They are happy to embarrass our country, erode democratic norms, and screwed all of us to line pockets of him and his cronies. There is a reason he admires the Russian kleptocracy.

https://euobserver.com/opinion/136674

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    Mueller is a Democratic plant didn't you know that?
                    Lol, I literally gave him a strong endorsement.
                    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

And now to disappoint the soy boys on account of a spider... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3k27px9HAHY

Comment

• Originally posted by GoldyDad2B View Post
                        An oldie but goodie from a year ago. Trump pretends to be a patriot, stirs us up against each other, it's all about the money. They are happy to embarrass our country, erode democratic norms, and screwed all of us to line pockets of him and his cronies. There is a reason he admires the Russian kleptocracy.

By the way they aren't original, just some of the technology tools are new. When I read this it is pretty much the Trump/Bannon and group handbook..

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                          Lol, I literally gave him a strong endorsement.
                          While at the same time saying that the existence of the investigation is nothing more than politics. This despite the fact that Democrats have no power to play investigation politics. Your take on this is ridiculous like your takes on pretty much everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            So you don’t trust every intelligence agency in all the nations who all concurred Russia interfered? No one knows yet if trump was involved but it’s looking like a lot of his campaign was so how is that nonsense???
                            I’m sure you were ok with the 445 Benghazi investigations though right?
                            What is the end game here? Are you trying to get Trump kicked out? Maybe vote again?

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                              What is the end game here? Are you trying to get Trump kicked out? Maybe vote again?
                              I just want him gone. Pence is evil, but at least he's not drooling on himself.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                                I just want him gone. Pence is evil, but at least he's not drooling on himself.
                                That is very understandable and I completely respect it, at the same time I think that is a very dangerous game. Having Trump as president for four years is better than some sort of civil war.

Comment

Working...
                                X