X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.25: Oh Jesus, What Now

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
    **** I kinda want to play it now.
    You'd be better off taking money out of your wallet, set it aside, sit on your right hand for half an hour, then taking that numb hand and handing the money to your left hand, and feel like you won. Same difference.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      Dump isn't used to playing at this high a level. He's used to his business litigation where money can hold the process up forever and where at worst you pay up under a sealed settlement and just move on as if nothing happened. This is his first brush with accountability in his whole life and he literally doesn't understand it. He's like some f-cked up psychology experiment where you let an infant loose in an unrestricted environment for 70 years and then see if it can pick up even the rudiments of personal responsibility later.

Spoiler: it can't.
      Wasn't there some snot-nosed kid in CA a few years back that got off on some very serious charges because his lawyer argued (successfully) he didn't know any better due to very poor parenting?

Comment

Yeah. In hindsight he probably should’ve gotten the chair.
        If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
          Wasn't there some snot-nosed kid in CA a few years back that got off on some very serious charges because his lawyer argued (successfully) he didn't know any better due to very poor parenting?
          Affluenza, I think. I believe it was actually in Texas and he killed someone when he was drunk driving.
          Originally posted by BobbyBrady
          Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
            Affluenza, I think. I believe it was actually in Texas and he killed someone when he was drunk driving.
            Killed 4 people, 9 injured.
            A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Ha!
              https://***********/moonpolysoft/sta...94977214177280

I have to think we'll see some tweets from him, or his kids, or someone about what an awful representation of him that is.

Comment

God, that's hilarious. It's exactly what it looks like.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Trump broke the CNN poll today. How far can you extrapolate this one before the system breaks down?
                  Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                  USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

God, that's hilarious. It's exactly what it looks like.
                    Or Baron was the son of Hillary and Trump ... < cold shudder > ...
                    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Obvious diagnosis is obvious.

Malignant Narcissism: From Fairy Tales to Harsh Reality

Mila Goldner-Vukov & Laurie Jo Moore

University of Auckland Faculty of Medical and Health Sciences, Manaaki House Community Mental Health Service

Psychiatria Danubina (2010) Vol. 22, No. 3, pp 392–405

In MN destructive aspects of the self and the expression of aggression become idealized (Rosenfield,1971). People with MN give the appearance of being self-sufficient and successful. Covertly, however, they are fragile, vulnerable to shame and sensitive to criticism. Failure to succeed in grandiose efforts results in prominent mood swings with irritability, rage and feelings of emptiness. People with MN are driven by an intense need for recognition. Inwardly, they are deeply envious of people who have meaningful lives. They are adaptive, capable of consistent hard work and of achieving success. However, their work is done primarily to gain admiration and their intellect is strikingly shallow. They are often materialistic and ready to shift their values to gain favour. They are prone to pathological lying. In the realm of love and sexuality they are charming, seductive and promiscuous, but unable to develop deep relationships. When not involved in narcissistic pursuits, they are cold, unempathetic, exploitative and indifferent towards others. Disturbing feelings of inferiority, self-doubt, boredom, alienation, emptiness and aimlessness underlie their persona (Kernberg 1984). (pg. 393)
                      Cornell University
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Obvious diagnosis is obvious.
                        Wow. Seems fitting that someday this affliction or some form of it will be known as the "Trump Complex" or "Trump Syndrome."

Comment

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/m...s-second-term/

Self-proclaimed “firefighter prophet” and right-wing conspiracy theorist Mark Taylor appeared on “The Edge” television program on Saturday night, where he said that during his second term in office, President Trump will release the long-secret cures for cancer and Alzheimer’s disease.

Taylor told host Daniel Ott that Trump’s priority during his first term is cleaning out the corruption in the pharmaceutical industry, which already has such cures but has been keeping them secret because “big pharma doesn’t want you well, they want you sick because that is how they make their money.”

Once Trump eliminates the corruption, Taylor said, we’ll “be fixing to see cures for medical conditions begin to come forth … We’ve had cures for this stuff, Daniel, for years, for decades; for cancer, we’ve got cures out there for Alzheimer’s, all kinds of diseases out there, the cures are there.”

“This could be in [Trump’s] second term that a lot of this stuff starts happening,” Taylor said. “You’re going to see this stuff begin to be released.”

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Flaggy's the expert here. Well, Flaggy?
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                              Wow. Seems fitting that someday this affliction or some form of it will be known as the "Trump Complex" or "Trump Syndrome."
                              It will. There's actually an even closer one which is a combination of narcissism and borderline personality disorder which is so on point it's terrifying. It should be pointed out that they go to pieces and often end in massive harm to self and others. He's a petri dish sample because he's been perfectly insulated from all moderating influence by a combination of his money, his creepy family, and his utter incapacity for empathy.

He will definitely be the name of a personality disorder.
                              Cornell University

Comment

He will definitely be the name of a personality disorder.
                                Yeah but to be fair, Obama sometimes used the word "I" a bit too much for some folks liking in speeches, so both sides are equally bad.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Working...
                                X