This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.25: Oh Jesus, What Now

Yes, I think the centrist needs to explain in detail how Hillary would have destroyed the country. He put it out there. No one has seen a single shred of explanation, yet. Where is it?
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
      When you have two choices, none will be perfect.

You were offered a ham sandwich and a steaming pile of **** between two slices of bread. You didn’t pick so the cafeteria lady threw the **** sandwich on your plate.
      No, he saw the ham sandwich and the steaming pile of **** and said, "no thanks, those are both exactly the same".
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
        There is the issue. There are some ready to discuss. However, the bolded/italics remains the main theme. And there are some too blind to realize it.
        Reality is slanted to the left. Deal.

Comment

What you fail to realize is not voting IS my vote.
          No, it's you being a lazy biiatch.

Pull up your pants and engage with humanity.

And bring your like minded friends with you.

Not voting is just accepting the outcome based on everyone else. Not making a choice. And if you just accept the outcome, then you should not be *****ing.

It's even more funny that you intentionally don't vote, and the somehow expect the system to change. Duh. That's like the opposite of each other.

Comment

Apparently I'm a knuckle-dragger in your view, Scooby's view, alfa's view, BassAle's view, etc. I say what I think, and it is not a discussion. It's an insult-fest, condescending "you're an idiot" because I have some different views.

I don't ID with any party. Period.
            What views do you have???

I see none. And you express none.

And you vote just like that.

Give me a break.

You whine and expect everyone else to follow your lead, but don't actually do a darned thing. Your example of leadership sucks.

Comment

What you fail to realize is not voting IS my vote.
              If you're not at the table you're on the menu.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

A good read.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...=.e49bd5fb45c2
                A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Yeah, not for any of those. However, because I'm not a full blown liberal, I get dismissed. Next?
                  These wackos are a joy, eh?

Comment

Brent,
                    Having fun yet? You got everyone reeled in whether you wanted to or not.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

For our resident Fark Independents (tm), who think BSABSVR:

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...=ref_fark&_r=0

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                        Brent,
                        Having fun yet? You got everyone reeled in whether you wanted to or not.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                        Don't really understand why anybody engages with him. Flaggy is kind of amusing because he's nuts. Brent just seems lonely and is trying to make up for a lack of social contact by adopting ridiculous contrarian arguments with strangers on a message board to fill up his day. Sorta sad in a way...
                        Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post

In his first 10 months, Trump told nearly

six times as many falsehoods as Obama

did during his entire presidency
                          Not surprised. 103-18 already.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

But Trumpy's are just little fibs, while Obama lied about big stuff, like being born in the US.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                              But Trumpy's are just little fibs, while Obama lied about big stuff, like being born in the US.
                              There's always an angle.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post

Sure, but Obama didn't have to deal with fake news reports of his faked fakeness. They all lie: Obama, Clinton, Trump, Lincoln: They're all the same.

Comment

Working...
                                X