X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UMaine Black Bears, 2017-2018, reds last stand part 2

Originally posted by walrus View Post
    I don't see tiru helping out much but we may see him tomorrow. I'll keep keeper on d thanks. If Maine had fire power they might want to bring it out on the multiple breakaway they had tonight.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Ok. He has stepped in with a snipe position better than any of our forwards. He is sort of like shields only he plays both ways.

Comment

I don't see tiru helping out much but we may see him tomorrow. I'll keep keeper on d thanks. If Maine had fire power they might want to bring it out on the multiple breakaway they had tonight.

And Robbins reminds me of Tod Jackson's.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackI View Post
        And Robbins reminds me of Tod Jackson's.
        Robbins isn't as strong on the skates as Todd but similar hands. Score some, miss some.

I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post

If I recall correctly it was the same guy who had all three breakways (Robbins)

Comment

Robbins isn't as strong on the skates as Todd but similar hands. Score some, miss some.

Great penalty killer. Needs matched with centerman Lacrouix with Smith as forth line shut down line.

Comment

Great penalty killer. Needs matched with centerman Lacrouix with Smith as forth line shut down line.
              That would be the best shutdown line and would outscore any line they play against.

Comment

Jackson mostly missed, backhand in tried to pick top corner because he had no shot. But reminds me of Robbins with the ability to be a terror for short handend. And Ro;ins backchecks. Could have gotten a couple pucks low. But what a great under utilized talent. Pair him with LeCroiux and Smith. Solidified shutdown line.

Comment

I won't lie, tonight's loss is burning on me. Man the difference end of helping out your goalie. C'mon Red God ****. No adjustments. ???? C'mon man

Comment

I won't lie, tonight's loss is burning on me. Man the difference end of helping out your goalie. C'mon Red God ****. No adjustments. ???? C'mon man
                    "To not look at things from a scientific stance is foolish" -1993 Red Gendron

C'mon coach.

Comment

Called that from a mile away. You needed a timeout for rest, a pep talk, and a play drawn up.
                      Lost.

Comment

Originally posted by amkirby10 View Post
                        A blown call leads to the fifth goal and kills any chance for Maine, and 5-3 is your final.
                        This is what we get. Disappointing. Ok. I will go back to not caring.

Wanna know the real truth. We can't get behind a coach because between Red and Timmy they coach jv hockey.

Comment

In my opinion, Metcalf should be new hockey coach. I wanted Monty, but nooo, cant have that on accounts he notbfit given hehad oui. Guy wins title.

Comment

Metcalf should be next coach, then we can win.

Comment

If I recall correctly it was the same guy who had all three breakways (Robbins)
                              I thought Pearson was in on one. I like Robbins, he generates a ton of opportunities but he isn't a closer. We need closers to beat better teams.
                              Let's see what they can do tonight.

Comment

A blown call leads to the fifth goal and kills any chance for Maine, and 5-3 is your final.
                                What was the blown call ? Offside? I can't tell if his back skate was down but it was clearly behind or on line.

Comment

Working...
                                X