X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UMaine Black Bears, 2017-2018, reds last stand part 2

Another individual award

http://www.goblackbears.com/news/201...-accolade.aspx
    UMaine Black Bears Recruit Info Site GO BLUE!!

Comment

Tonight's game is a big one for me. Not so much from a PWR perspective, but IMO it will be a good gauge as to where this team is mentally. They should be able to win comfortably, but if they let off the gas or get too fat and happy they could be in for a long night. I'm thrilled with how we've been playing of late, but can't afford any mental lapses. We need to stay hungry. Anyone know if a video stream is available?
      It may be 10 below, Under 5 feet of snow,
      But no matter where we go, WE ALL LOVE ORONO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mainetwentytwelve View Post
        Anyone know if a video stream is available?
        http://www.ivyleaguenetwork.com/brow...wn-on-01082018

Comment

Tonight's game is a big one for me. Not so much from a PWR perspective, but IMO it will be a good gauge as to where this team is mentally. They should be able to win comfortably, but if they let off the gas or get too fat and happy they could be in for a long night. I'm thrilled with how we've been playing of late, but can't afford any mental lapses. We need to stay hungry. Anyone know if a video stream is available?
          Different circumstances, I know, but Vermont and UNH fans were saying they should win easily against us, as well...

I do think Maine will win because they have one of the best goalies in the country, but you're not exactly facing a dumpster fire here. It's a talented team with a terrible coaching staff. Sometimes the talent breaks through.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
            Anyone know what happened to Doherty? He wasn't on the bench last 10 minutes or so.
            He hurt his shoulder and will be out a couple weeks. A tough break for Maine with all the big games coming up.
            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
              He hurt his shoulder and will be out a couple weeks. A tough break for Maine with all the big games coming up.
              Is Michel back tonight?

Comment

Shoot, 16 dollars is kind of steep for one game. Guess I'll listen.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackI View Post
                  Shoot, 16 dollars is kind of steep for one game. Guess I'll listen.
                  If you go towards the bottom of the page you can select a school package for Brown and do a 1 day pass for $9.95.
                  It may be 10 below, Under 5 feet of snow,
                  But no matter where we go, WE ALL LOVE ORONO!!!

Comment

2 Maine Hockey Teams in the Polls this week...Men @ #20...but low and behold the Women's Team is Ranked 10th this week {14-6-3 record} Good for them and good for all....and yes I know it's just a poll, but after so many times of not being ranked it sure is a plus imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Ma#1ne Hky View Post
                      2 Maine Hockey Teams in the Polls this week...Men @ #20...but low and behold the Women's Team is Ranked 10th this week {14-6-3 record} Good for them and good for all....and yes I know it's just a poll, but after so many times of not being ranked it sure is a plus imo.
                      Is this first time we have had both teams ranked at the same time?

Comment

If you go towards the bottom of the page you can select a school package for Brown and do a 1 day pass for $9.95.
                        Gotcha, thanks. I saw greyed out, but now I see you select Brown and it becomes an option. Getting closer. Wish it was free! Oh well probably I will cave as I might not be capable of not watching.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackI View Post
                          Is this first time we have had both teams ranked at the same time?
                          1st time the Women's team has been ranked in the Top 10/ever.

Comment

Pretty goal. Good passing

Comment

bubba in net, 1 0 Maine
                              I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

1-1 pp goal for Brown
                                I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Working...
                                X