Fossier-Pearson-Tralmaks
    Vesey-Holesinsky-Robbins
    Westerlund-Pieper-Smith
    Perez-Lacroix-Shea

Hamilton-Michel
    Holway-Muhelbauer
    Binner-Keeper

Swayman

Very happy to Holesinsky in the lineup, and the first line reunited.
    Sorry, I overlooked this. Thanks for answering me early.

Yes, I agree. Would like to get a look at Holesinsky. I like the defensive pairings. Hopefully the defensemen don't get turned again. And hopefully the forwards play puck deep on the boards and grind it out. Limiting the speed breaking out will help towards shutting down unhs offense.

Comment

• Re: UMaine Black Bears, 2017-2018, reds last stand part 2

Maine totally controlled the game during and after the power plays, and they score a late one to make it 1-1 after 1.

Comment

Originally posted by amkirby10 View Post
        Maine totally controlled the game during and after the power plays, and they score a late one to make it 1-1 after 1.
        I thought uhn controlled first 10 minutes. Maine threw the kitchen sink at Tirone after that

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
        I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

I thought the goal Swayman gave up was relatively soft for him.

I thought Maine did well grinding on the boards.

And Westerlund was outstanding first hitting the pipe then going to the net front and parking in front of Tirone. Smyth there too clean up and get one of those garbage type goals... love the way Maine played that period in the last two thirds of it.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackI View Post
            I thought the goal Swayman gave up was relatively soft for him.

I thought Maine did well grinding on the boards.

And Westerlund was outstanding first hitting the pipe then going to the net front and parking in front of Tirone. Smyth there too clean up and get one of those garbage type goals... love the way Maine played that period in the last two thirds of it.
            Agree on goal let in by swayman, 5 hole, never closed it. Smith lifted that over Tirone shoulder from my seat ? Good shot

Comment

UVM is going to blow it again tonight. Thanks for nothing.
              Originally posted by BobbyBrady
              Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Oh man, Robbins. Kinda tough to watch there.

Comment

I feel like Tirone personifies “better lucky then good”. Maine has had a lot of chances and he’s given up tons of rebounds and they can’t put it home.

Comment

I feel like Tirone personifies “better lucky then good”. Maine has had a lot of chances and he’s given up tons of rebounds and they can’t put it home.
                    Maine looked flatfooted to me for a lot of that period . They don't move their feet. So many missed passes. How did UNH score, looked like another softie from here??

Comment

Oh man, Robbins. Kinda tough to watch there.
                      I feel bad for him, he does a lot of hard work and just whiffs a lot. He was in front and took a beating on that second Maine goal. Saw Michel get buried in front of the net. I like that Maine's going to the net and willing to pay a price for the tough goals.

On the second goal given up it was also soft. Looked like low velocity from the blueline... surprised that got by Swayman.

Hamilton has lost his cool. He is a liability at this point. He keeps that up he will end up handing the two points to Unh. Gotta be smarter, he was fortunate they evened it up to where Maine still got a power play on the original board on Perez.

Like how Maine is playing save Hamilton's undicipline and the soft goals given up.

Comment

Routine wrister, low velocity, from the point. Looked like went between blocker and body. Must have been a knuckle ball. Soft goal.

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
                          Maine looked flatfooted to me for a lot of that period . They don't move their feet. So many missed passes. How did UNH score, looked like another softie from here??

It was also a bit soft, Id day both goals tonight are ones Swayman usually has. A good sign that even in a tough game by Swayman for his standards, Maine is still in it. Competition not great, sure, but he hasn’t had to carry them tonight.

Comment

Wow. Another tough softie. Not Jeremy’s night.

Comment

I think it deflected of Holways stick.

Meanwhile Tralmaks with great move to start offense where eventually Pearson redirects it. Another net front goal.

Tied at 3

Comment

Game saving play by Binner. UNH player would have had a breakaway.
                                Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                                Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Working...
                                X